Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

is this a good bargain 128 gb phone 5 g under a ton?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,107 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

there's already a big thread about this phone. I have it, it's grand - decent battery life, OK camera; I ended up buying another for one of the kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 gallygof

Is it unlocked do you know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,862 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Yep it's unlocked. I got it. Decent phone for the money. It's advertised as a 64gb but it's actually a 128gb.

Camera isn't great but everything else is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 gallygof

Did you select the 64gb or 128gb or is price same ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,862 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Doesn't give you an option. Claims it's the 64gb model but it will be the 128gb one you receive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭poitinstill

xiaomi are good bang for the buck check vodafone swap over offers for 50 off that price.. thread elsewhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭in2dark

The problem is that vodafone almost certainly will cancel your order. Especially if you use a 48 or a lyca sim

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Anyone know if it's dual SIM?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

If you know anybody on voadafone already get them to send a text and dial the 48 number a couple of times. Make it look likes it’s a proper number in regular use and make it known to Vodafone. At least that what I did and order wasn’t cancelled

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,107 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

I ordered 2 of these with unused 48 SIMs and didn't have an issue, both were received within a couple of days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

Yes but it's a hybrid second slot - SIM or memory card.

Advertisement