Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

1hr30 and I’ve completed Messi all from my club.. opened whatever packs I got and put dupes into the 81+ which gave some nice fodder as well. Managed to hold a few high rateds in case I want to finish off Dinho.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,414 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

the 81+ player pick is unreal. I did about 20 of them and got 17 special cards ie tots including Acuna and Locatelli as well. Bloody EA have put a temp lock on me bidding on rare golds as I was just spamming it. I reckon if I had kept going I could actually complete Messi with the 200k in coins I have just from the 81+

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Thats prob the final team unless i do a tiny bit of trading to upgrade the Silva to Varane and go with Amavi at lb then. Everyone bar Militao is untradeable. Very happy with it given i only started playing when the game became free on EA play, tho i got super lucky in guaranteed player sbcs getting Mbappe and Neymar in their respective ones. Now if only i didn't suck at the game so much.

Oh, easily. I got Depay, Spinazzola, Maehle from 5 picks yesterday. And the other two were 88-91 TOTS from Saudi/CSL TOTS.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,646 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

ok folks, i have 214,000 coins and have completed the final 3 squads of the messi sbc 90/91/88

i have an 85/86/87/87/88/89/90 to do and feck all fodder left, (only two players above 90 im willing to forego are ederson 94 and coutinho 92)

Presume it cant be done.....?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Do you have a silver team cyrus. Be worth doing 5 or so squad battles, you would end up with a ton of packs out of it with the two objectives at the minute, plus sub on players for the memory lane packs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Yup and if you do 5 icon swaps and trade them in for the 83+ and the 84+ packs you'll get a TON of high value fodder. (my 84+ was insane)

i dont but im sure i can get one together! thanks

cheers have already done the two 82 and 83 swaps and used them for something else!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

More than decent content drop by EA tonight Futties Fati in objectives - pretty easy to do 99 Futties Kante and 96 Renato Sanches.

Done Kante, half way to Fati and then will do Sanches. After that will open the reminder of my packs and empty the club for Messi then that will be it. Got nearly 1.1m in coins but think I could do Messi for free - have around 100 TOTs card alone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Renato and kante are surprisingly cheap.

did renato. With moments R9 hopefully dropping Sunday I’ll hold off on kante to see what R9 is like, I’m expecting about 40 segments but hope to be able to do it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Why can’t there be this much to play for throughout the entire game cycle?

I completed Messi and Sanches with fodder I had in my club from doing the 85+ and 87+ SBCs. Weekend league team looking like below… going to play to 15 wins and see if I can get any wins with a silver squad, 10 games in so far this weekend and I’ve only come across one brave soul so far with a silver squad.

I’ve met 3 silver squads. Beat them all but 1 was really close, it was just a normal silver squad too with only 3 silver stars on it.

he was clearly much better than me as a player but I just about got away with it with my moments ronaldinho and 99 neymar versus his 70 pace defenders 🤣

Kante done, Renato done, Fati finished - that’s me done for today! Weekend League? nah not for me, out for a Curry instead :)

Getting sick of rivals now - every single game it’s the same sweats over and over spamming skill moves every 2 seconds. It’s so boring to play against.

R9 is here, just the 27 squads required including 2x92, 2x91 and 2x90 squads. Anyone taking it on? Think I’ll stick to doing Messi

Finished my first weekend league! 15 wins out of 29 games and I gifted the last one to someone not great but not the worst I wanted to get the 3 weekend league plus picks.

Can't see myself doing it again if I'm honest some rivals matches during the week suits me fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Went 8-7 on WL but I didn't have time for anymore. In the evening when the cans came calling I came up against a player who kept going backwards. It was 2-1 to them with 30 to go, and I had a ball of chances and it was such a struggle to get the ball I gave it up and turned the PS4 off.

It’s almost impossible to win a weekend league game with a silver team!! I had 7 games to play after getting to 15 wins with a ligue 1 team then kept coming up against 195/196 rated teams, was close with a few and should’ve won at least three! One went to penos and the last game I won after a RQ when I scored in the first couple of minutes. It’s so not worth doing.

Just a heads up not sure if the weights have changed but i previewed a 7.5k gold pack last night and it had a tots player in it so bought it, next one had a 5k position modifier so bought that, next one had tots cancelo and one after that had tots Theo,

made about 150k in coins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,370 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Managed to go 4-3 using a silver squad against...no silver squads

Pretty stupid the way they've set it up. A fully silver WL would have been fun

No such luck for me - previewed a 5k and 7.5k pack and best was a 76 and 79 player.

The 82+ player pick is not bad though - done 6 and got 5 TOTs

this is it for me, no more grinding or looking for players, messi is the icing, acuna and marquinhos swap positions.

Yep, def going for R9, I have 23 segments done. Should get the last 4 finished tomorrow

had to laugh, for 1 of the 92 squads I got a jumbo gold pack as the reward! Like wtf!!

we used to get a 100k pack for the 89 squads in icons and now a jumbo gold pack for a 92 squad 🤣

Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in!! All the Utd players they've released lately and then I pack Cavani and Wan-Bissaka on top of it.

Looks like the free content for Fifa 22 will be earned from Friday's promo.

This is what my Utd past and present team is looking like now. No room for Moments Cantona, Summer star Cavani or futties James.

upgrade incoming for Nani now as well

he will be some card

• Registered Users Posts: 17,414 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

finally my son is good enough to win SB on world class :)

granted its sub 70 squads but god its good not to have to grind SB again.... although I think he's gone off the novelty of world class mode after a few matches :D as I'm starting to hear grumbles....as I said those dinners don't pay for themselves boyo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Haven't played Fifa 21 at all this year but I have EA Access and saw there was objectives for rewards in Fifa 22 so decided to give it a go.

Got two player picks with Amazon Prime, first one was 95 Wijnaldum and the second was 99 Firmino 😁

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,427 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I've only been playing FUT for the last few weeks, so some things are still unclear.

But how important is chemistry? Does it have a big impact on how your players perform? I played a game using a combination to give me 100% chemistry and I swear my team seemed to have more pace about it.

Advertisement