Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HAP threshold

Options
  • 21-08-2021 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi,

I am a landlord that has a property rented to a HAP tenant. The Council pay me, the tenant pays me a top up amount and the tenant also pays the Council a contribution based on their income.

As I was trying to arrange an inspection/repair visit of the property this week, I have the tenant a whole week to pick a date/time for this visit from tomorrow Sunday to Friday from 9am to 7pm. However the tenant specificallt stated in the text that the only time he'll be available will be Friday evening at 6pm.

It got me wondering, that as this tenant states he's working 6 days a week full time and is the only tenant in the property.......I know a HAP tenant can work full time and depending on their income their HAP contribution to the council differs..........However what is the threshold or maximum a tenant can earn weekly/annually to be still entitled to HAP?

Comments

Advertisement