Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fighting with my family

Options
  • 05-03-2019 12:34am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_with_My_Family

Saw this tonight. It's a biopic of Norwich wrestler "Paige". A good solid film. A little sentimental & rushed towards the end but also quite gritty for most of its run time. Dwanyne Johnson is not in it for long so ignore the posters. Vince Vaughan is really good in it. It has a 91% rating on rotten tomatoes and is worth seeing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Saw it the other night. Loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Good watch on a miserable weekend. Entertaining, if not a little predictable. Good effort from all the actors. Would echo the above, Vince Vaugh was superb.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Ult1mat3X

I preferred Fighting with my Family over “The Wrestler”. I think this was more pro wrestling related. Something Iwould have changed was when Vince Vaughn’s character used the word “journeyman” instead of jobber or jabroni.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,188 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It's on Channel 4 tonight at 9

Advertisement