Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Captain Gameweek 2

Options
  • 19-08-2021 3:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Hard to look beyond Salah or Bruno this weekend , being at home Salah will be the favourite but Burnley will set up with 10 men behind the ball in the hope to frustrate Liverpool. Southampton on the other will have a go at united which will suit them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭KurtBarlow

How in the hell do you create a poll

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

There’s a good chance I’ll chicken out of it but I’m really bullish on triple captain Bruno. I feel Southampton are a mess right now. They might get riled by the crowd and attack and then united will pick them off with ease and Southampton under hassenhutel are prone to a hiding.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Instead of new discussion, click on the arrow to the right of it and there will be a drop down menu, new poll is one of the options.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Original plan pre GW1 was to captain Mahrez.

With doubts thanks to the Pep roulette, most likely Salah (C), Bruno (VC)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Bruno for me.

Seeing a lot of stats posted that he doesn't usually score more than one but he normally doesn't get license to get as far forward as he was with Rashford / Martial / Cav not present.

The Burnley fixture is good for Pool but they'll still have to work to break it down. Southampton could go a couple goals down and they'll still play that high line for the full 90

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Shamelessly taken from Reddit.

Bruno v Southampton last games he's been involved in PL wise (great record), likewise with Salah v Burnley (not a great record)

Has be leaning more towards Bruno now tbh.

Do think the home crowd at Anfield will make a major difference.

Advertisement