Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW Maps Download

Options
  • 14-08-2021 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭

HI,

I am trying to download the BMW Map 2022 - 1 and it fails the downloads with an invalid parameter errors.

Contacted BMW last week, still waiting to hear. Anyone have the download file. I have paid for the license and I have a code to authenticate it in my car a 2017 BMW X1

Post edited by biko on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Just to update, I tried it today and it worked. I was able to download the maps. Alas when I installed it in the car it was the 2021 - 1 map not the 2022 - 1 map which was the map version last week.

Post edited by dingding on

Advertisement