Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's funny 'cause it's true

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

Why are all the images in Capt'n Midnight's posts hidden? They only appear if you are logged in.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Mod: What browser are you using, and are you on the mobile or the desktop site? The reason why I'm asking is because I've just checked and it works fine for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

It works fine when you log out and refresh the page? Odd..

I am using firefox for the Desktop site

Edit: Tried on an incognito window and the images are showing. Probably takes forever the load the images initially (facepalm to that delay)

Edit again: Thanks New Home. Would really miss Capt'n Midnight's posts 😃

Post edited by q2ice on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Must be doing it wrong. Insert media or copy & paste works fine. Should recognize the link as an image source though if you just post the link. Weird though refreshing the page and the image shows?!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

It's probably just down to the connection - if it's slow, it only shows the link, or nothing at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

My bet's on imgur having issues with vanilla crap we're all in (or rather vanilla having issues with imgur, I'd say). Same happened to imgur links I posted myself, now decided to cross-upload imgur pics to other hosting - no problems since.

• Advertisement
    Unregistered Users

^^

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Deregos.

Post edited by New Home on

• Advertisement

Unregistered Users

Unregistered Users

• Advertisement

Advertisement