Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jumps Season 2021/22

Options
  • 11-08-2021 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭

Tis getting closer lads!!!

Cannot **** wait now!

Must see about buying a new winter coat!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭lemush

I would have usually looked forward to this thread but the mods have let this forum be run into the ground, it seems as good as dead now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Truth mush

Only one way to reignite it tho

Mods really don't help tho (some)

Fact mush

Mods (some) are actually hindering the place

But, only way to reignite the place, is debate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭finglashoop

im in Rog

giddy up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Honeysuckle staying over hurdles as well, surely nothing stops her again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭chancer007

anyone heading over to Cheltenham in November? full capacity be allowed again?

Thinking of a cheeky bet on Abacadabras for the Stayers

Think his win at Aintree was excellent, won so cosy. Trip might be want he wants

I'm a huge Thyme Hill fa but Aba has a place in my heart!

Anyone care to guess what they do with Cyrname this year??Give is 12 months and Cyrname and Samcro will be going to Listowel at this rate

Zero interest in flat racing....... just doesn't do anything for me.......but........is there any better sight than a few tonne of beautiful beasts coming over the last few after a tactical battle over 2-3 miles??????? Could watch it for hours...... agree with earlier poster...... "HONEYSUCKLE" is only warming up......plenty to come yet

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭FiftyP

I'm all sorted for the jumps season now. I rang up and cancelled my RacingTV account there in July. Last Ebor Festival (I've no interest in Ebor) they had an offer of €12 a month for 12 months. I picked it up in August so I'd have it for the jumps season. When I range to cancel, "We can do four months at €16, or 3 months at €14." I said, "Nah, just cancel it." My subscription ended mid-way through Ebor, and lo-and-behold, they have another 12 months for €12 offer, so I snap that up again. Why they couldn't just say, "Yeah, we'll have the same offer again by the time your sub runs out, do you just want another year at twelve quid a month?" I don't know.

And for anyone thinking about picking up an offer, you'll miss a bit, but I'm fairly sure they had another 12 months for €12 for October's Cheltenham.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭piplip87

See Betvictor have a cracking offer at the minute. Anybody who is a member you send a referral link onto a friend, when they deposit and place a tenner bet you both get 50 quid in cash put onto the account. Just letting you know there's free money for the taking:) Youbfan do it ten times and lump on Honeysuckle:D Anybody want a referral link gimmie a shout

• Advertisement

I "postponed" my membership with RTV around the time of Cheltenham

The offer was to keep the channel, no payment, then once the racing resumed, start to pay again. It was a way of keeping customers

They haven't taken a penny off me in 18 months :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Monkfish out and Min retired

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Top of the game out for another season

Advertisement