Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTD: TT Bike

Options
  • 27-07-2021 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭

Looking for a TT bike, Canyon speedmax in size small would be perfect but would consider others if they had decent components and good wheels. Budget around 2000 euro. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭and still ricky villa

Might not be what you are after but I've a Felt IA10 (2016) I might be moving on. It's mechanical Ultegra so ignore what you see online for that model. Wheels are Mavic CXR60s. Rim brake needless to say. I can check the size but I'm 5'10" and it fits me fine. There's a few bits and bobs I'd throw in too (BTA hydration, BTS hydration, aero frame bottles - everything must go!!)

Bike new was €3200 with an embarrassingly low 1500km on it. Wheels were about €1k. I'd sell the bike for €1500 and wheels for another €500. Both were new when bought so mine from new. Raced in one 70.3 and a handful of Olys

It's a decent bike but I've just never got along with it. Not riding it enough is the main cause

I'm not getting along with the new Boards either so let me know if you might be interested and I'll keep my eyes open

• Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭Charlie69

Could you throw up a few pictures please ... and if you could check the size that would be great, Thank you.

I found the original thread I bought the bike on. Long story but I bought it in Spain so asked hundreds of questions.

The bike is a 54 (the frame says M)

Hastily arranged pics attached. The rear wheel is a turbo wheel, the Mavic rear has no cassette on it right now

Could you tell me what length the cranks are please and also if the rear brake is the under the bottom bracket type. Also are the wheels tubs or clinchers?

Cranks are 172.5

Yes, rear brake is Ultegra direct mount under BB

Wheels are clinchers. Tires have a load of life in them. I've an unopened set of Conti Attack/Force if wanted too

• Advertisement

I'm going to leave this for now thanks as the geometry isn't quite right for me... thanks for answering my questions and putting the photos up though.

No problem at all

Advertisement