Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSPaint Vanilla

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,765 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I was in such a panic to get it done and sent, I very nearly posted it on here!!!

Morto!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 28,007 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I'm still here, though I am a few down the list yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,405 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

@HeidiHeidi and Hilda, It's not a problem, I just don't want the game tasks to become a chore for anyone.

...also I wasn't aiming my post at anyone, I understand people get busy. This is only a game after all.

• Advertisement

Anyway... Thanks for your fun contributions Heidi! Will send on your description to Aces directly, cheers!

Ok, so Aces wont be participating in MSPaints, and Pro2ac is no responding to PMs, so we shall ask if Homer, Hilly and cee_jay still want to paint. I think looksee and PogoRach are still willing to describe, from their recent posts.

EDIT: Hilly, cee_jay and Homer (and a 2nd nothing, if needed) are on board to paint, thanks!

...with Pro2ac, Pogo and looksee describing - thanks!

Post edited by Deja Boo on

• Registered Users Posts: 34,360 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Pro2ac is on the way! Didn't get a notification about getting a PM but will take a look now.

I can paint again if you need a replacement! :)

Thanks nothing, very kind of you ! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭PogoRach

I'm happy enough to drop out as a describer, so you have an even number. Makes no difference to me either way, if you're short a describer keep me in, but if not needed, I'll sit out.

Ok, thanks Pogo - Homer and cee-jay said similarly. I enjoy all your contributions and hope you all play (if you want to, that is).

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Hillybilly4

I'm here! Got your message just. Will be painting now if that's still OK.

Super Hilly, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Hillybilly4

Aaaand...I'm done.

It's awesome Hilly, thank you!! Imagery on to Pro2ac diirectly.

Thanks Pro2ac! I sent on the description to cee_jay to paint :)

emm - I may've gotten the order a bit 🙃 backwards as I am dealing with a leaky roof atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Ah order shm-order ;)

Sorry for your leaky roof - I think I already was involved in this but I have no memory, so I am really really excites for the reveal! :)

Woohoo! 🎊 (really I want the whatsapp emoji face with the party hat but we don't seem to have that one here...)

lol, yup ari you were up nearer the front, I think this reveal may surprise from then till now ;) anyway

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Hope you get the roof fixed deja!

There is a lot of detail in just these 10 tiny words and I can't draw... So apologies in advance!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭PogoRach

Really sorry, but I'm going to have to drop out of this. Got a lot on the next few days and don't want to hold up the show if I'm not around to check PMs.

ok, no problem PogoRach, thanks for offering to play (again), and mind yourself in your busy days!

Never apologise, it's about the spirit of the image, not the skill level :)

Thanks everyone :)

and nothing is right, all paints are great, just have fun doing it cee_jay. cheers

will post an updated table a bit later, thanks all!

I can jump back in if ya need me boo!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,007 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Goodness cee-jay was quick, great pic but not sure of the plot 😀 I will study it and get back soonest!

Thanks all, sorry I haven't updated thread lately, will do so in a bit... almost to last link.

@BuileBeag, I sent you an amended PM, hope you get it, thanks!

Hey all. I'm sorry I'm doing a total fixXxer on this but I'll have it in by tomorrow evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

No worries, Buile. If in doubt, blame the person who described it for you

• Advertisement

Advertisement