Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

It’s a feast or a famine with our weather this year.

Options
  • 07-08-2021 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

What a year. Drought cold, heat rain. We had a tough year. I am waiting to cut second cut all I see is rain.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭dohc turbo2

Ya same as that , only positive thing at moment is ground is holding up well and grass is flying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭farawaygrass

plenty if fodder saved which is always a bonus. Bar the week or two of real hot weather, there is a cold feeling around a lot of the year too.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,475 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

We seemed to move from the second half of summer to middle of Autumn in three days.

twice this week we had rain sufficiently heavy to overflow the guttering on the house. We’re here twelve years and never saw that before. I went up ladder to check but gutters are clear.

climate change was said to bring us more extremes, maybe we’re seeing the thin edge of this move in. Maybe it’s coincidence.

plenty of fodder but there’s a bit of slurry to get out later this week hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 18,156 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

Ya grass came in bursts. I have 50 more bakes than I planned. Grass continually got out of control which resulted in poor thrive and having to take out grazing areas which then caused grass to run out on grazing platform.

Slava Ukrainii

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

It's all down to the more extreme meandering movements in the Jet Stream. For the heatwave, we were below the jet stream. Now we are back above it. It moved up and down some bit in the past, but now it seems to be very erratic. I have very little grass here.

Jetstream Forecast - Jetstream Map Updated Four Times Daily - Netweather.tv

'The Bishops blessed the Blueshirts in Galway, As they sailed beneath the Swastika to Spain'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,475 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Lying awake for a few hours last night and eventually found myself on conspiracy stuff as sometimes happens.

i hasn’t seen much about HAARP recently but apparently we’re on WW3 and the fires in Greece and Turkey are the results of the Americans attacking using their HAARP array. Oh, and a handy dual use apparently it’s a mind control device too. That’s seriously good engineering there to both control the weather and peoples minds.

Advertisement