Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

G3 Rewards:

90 Orsic

90 Davidson

88 Blind

88 Berardi

89 Coates

91 Jesus Navas

Think I'm done with champs this year now, gonna give this week a miss anyway and see how I'm feeling next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,414 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Adama is brutal. Only 84 composure lol . I love seeing him on other peoples teams.

every of them gives out about him.

got my 50th win and the pack paid out tots Fernandes which forces me to change my team again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Packed my first icon of the year - prime Baggio from the 88+ preview pack.. just about sold for 105k.

A late night 85x10… just saved me 1.4m as I was gonna buy him anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 19,647 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

• Advertisement

Best thing is they give you enough players to rinse and repeat again!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Has anybody pre-ordered the ultimate edition of fifa 22 yet ?

Wanted to get that one for the otw and hero player but it doesn't seem to be on gamestop's website ?

Yeah, it’s digital only. You can get a hefty discount if you can find somewhere that sells cheap PS credit online.. then buy a month of EA play (10% discount) and then buy it through FIFA 21 menu (extra 10% discount).

You’ll have to do all this before August 11th tho to get the menus discount and the pre order bonuses.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Finally got round to opening the 83 x25 and 84 x20 packs from Icon swaps. Nothing spectacular - highest rated was TOTs Vardy but got 9 TOts in total from it, 3 TOTWs and 2 FUT Birthdays plus assorted rare golds from 83-87 which was enough to do Futties James and Dybala for nothing and only had to use one TOTs and 1 TOTW in the process.

Got Adama done as well although I wasn’t impressed with his 92 card so hopefully the 95 will be better

Fairly tempted to do Cruyff. Coming in about 1.7 mill. And I’ve enoigh

fodder to knock out the top 3 highest squads at least.

reslly want Mbappe or Ronaldinho though.

• Advertisement

Same… I’d take Dinho first but he’s an extra 1m and a bit even with the fodder being so low. Could try grind out the 85x10 as that seems best value for fodder atm.. or sell all your rare golds for minimum 2k and try raise funds that way.

I've been doing the 85+ and the payout is ridiculous. I've gone from just having a top tier team to now having 4 top tier teams from the amount of tots cards I got. Surprisingly very little duplicates in around 15 packs I'd say as the high golds I'm putting immediately back into the 85 squad one.

Still waiting for CR7/Mbappe or Neymar. Although not pushed about Neymar since I've gotten his tots for the past 4 years running. Mbappe would be nice but CR7 would really slot inside along Fernandes and Eusebio.

EA had obviously increased the odds on getting Mbappe and Neymar.

First he gets Mbappe from 85+, then I gets him to unpack my futties player pick which gives me Mbappe.

Then we do the 85+ for him and he gets Neymar out on it.

my turn next :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭mksbart1948

All rare cards are selling for 3k min. Cash out boys!

Decided to do the icon pick since I have so much fodder. Was hoping for a high tier card or a Yashin who’s been hounding me lately in games.

Obviously the young fella opened the pack as his pack luck has been ridiculous.

First he gets me Prime Eusebio

Then after I create a new account just for him he gets himself moments Eusebio.

Then gets Mbappe tots in the 85+ and then 5 minutes later packs me the same card in the player pick.

Then gets Tots Neymar when he switched back to his account and asked me to do a 85+ for him.

and who does he get in my 92+ icon pick?

Bergkamp, Cantona and Eusebio.

I’m half tempted to get Fifa22 just to have the lucky fucker open all my packs.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Not played for weeks, but doing that Daniel James SBC.

Packed TOTY Ronaldo from it :O Thought he'd be going for a fortune, but "only" a million coins? I mean, I'll take it, but has the market crashed that much?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭baldshin

14 TOTS cards from 3 of the 85x10 packs, including TOYS Neymar and Neuer, insane. Can keep doing more from the fodder from the rest of the pack too!

Post edited by baldshin on

I played a good few games of rivals last night, using Dybala on 7 chem up front or in the CAM role of a 4312 and he just isn't gelling for me. I replaced him with Adama 95 and he's performing much better. Anyone else do him and find he's amazing or average? With those stats and how broken his flashback was earlier in the year, I thought he would be insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Just packed SS Neymar from the Fut Champs Ultimate player pick. PTG Acuna was also in the pick!

This is after I packed SS CR7 around 4 weeks ago. Safe to say I think I’ve completed FIFA now haha.

I just came up against a fella in div 1 rivals with a 20m+ squad - SS Neymar, SS CR7, PIM R9, TOTS Mbappe, PIM Maldini etc.. went 1-0 down at HT and quit, couldn’t be arsed dealing with that squad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

After completing the dinho sbc I’ve barely played the game.

logged in tonight to play a couple of games with my United p & p team, here she is, all first owner.

id like a better version of Ronaldo but when I realized my full team was first owner a little while ago I decided to just stick to that rule.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

That’s your past, present and future United team Hogey cos Varane hasn’t officially signed yet. ;)

Haha was wondering would anyone notice :)

should be confirmed today hopefully 🤞🏻

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I've run through that 85x10 SBC a few times now and its insane value (and largely self-maintaining). Just wish it had come a few weeks back. I've so little desire to actually play anything right now.

Break the rule, get in 96 or 97 Bruno, I have 96 and he's phenomenal!! Also, why didn't you do the Schmeichel SBC when he was out?

Here’s my first owner past present Utd team…

This is what I’m running this weekend…

• Registered Users Posts: 19,647 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Hoping dybala was worth the grind and is OK on 7 Chem

Very nice! Ah I wasn’t consciously building a first owner team so I figured when I got to the point of using my United team I’d pick up Edwin, I still might, I’ll treat it like the old foreigners rule, I’m allowed 3 non first owners 😛

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭piplip87

Lads quick question, anybody playing on Google Stadia ? Xbox one has packed in and can't really see myself been prepared to part with money for a new console solely for FIFA ? Its getting the next gen version of 22? Anybody any experiance of it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Playing weekend league for the first time in about 3 months. What’re the rewards for this weekend ?

Advertisement