Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting from Tullow to Carlow town by bus.

Options
  • 01-08-2021 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hello. I am currently living in carlow town in a house with two others. One of those people is subletting the rooms to the other chap, and myself. She has bought a house in tullow.

She has invited us to move in with her and her boyfriend.

A family has agreed to rent this house, sight unseen. In case anyone wonders why I can't stay in the house.

I would prefer to stay in carlow town. So I have been looking for a place here.

But I'm not a student, and I'm unemployed.

If I move to tullow, I need to be able to get to carlow town at least once a week. but I don't have a car.

The lady whose house In tullow, I would potentially moving be to, has a job in ballon, where she leave whenever she needs to. She would be fine driving me to carlow town even if she had to leave work. She is 2nd in command where she works.

Oh, I wouldn't be worried about stuff like Tullow Night life, as that's not something I'm interested in.

But although this lady would be willing to take me to carlow, I wouldn't want to be imposing on her all the time, so I would like to be able to use the bus service from tullow to carlow, especially since I have free travel.

Now, I'm not good at geography. So Bear with me.

According to https://tullow.ie/public-transport-tullow/

Public Transport

Bus Eireann

Weekdays:

Bus Eireann route 132 Tullow to Dublin

6:30am, 8:20am, 11:40 and 14:40

So would that bus stop off in carlow?

Post edited by devnull on

Comments

Advertisement