Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTB: Wahoo Speed sensor

Options
  • 27-07-2021 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

If anyone has one thats not being used I'm interested. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭wheelo01

Would it be the same as a Garmin one? IE. would it be compatible?

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Luxman

I believe they are yes, but I had issues with the Garmin one, although that was a couple of years ago so maybe they've improved.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭wheelo01

I couldn't tell you as I have never used it, I have just let the GPS do its thing.

Maybe, someone else around here could tell us? It is at most 18 months old, if that makes a difference

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

I have a garmin frame mount one and a wahoo crank mount one, using it up until a month ago but I bought a PM so don't need it anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Luxman

thanks Cram. I wanted the wheel hub mounted one as I wanted to keep the frame as clutter free as possible. I tend to get speed misreads under tree cover so it’s not critically important

• Advertisement

The Wahoo crank one can be wheel hub mounted but I don't have the holder for it

I think you just need a rubber band

Advertisement