Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heifer down as male in the card

Options
  • 27-07-2021 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭

About to buy a heifer off a lad I know, she's down as a male on the card. He says it's an easy fix. I'm doubtful, can you just get that amended without too much hassle?

Or should I give caster semenya a miss?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Very easy fix, just contact the DVO and they'll send you out the form. At the same time I'd get your man to do it before you buy it

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Agree with G&R, easy fix, google agfood +Er94b you can print it off then. It's when she calves and you try registering the calf is when TSHTF. Factory will take a wrong sex card ok but not sure about the mart.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,143 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Download er94b. Fill it out send it and wrong card to local dvo. You'll get the new card in a few days

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭alan10

Easy enough - did it myself, think my vet had to sign off or acknowledge it before sending to DVO

Advertisement