Advertisement
Boards are fundraising to help the people of Ukraine via the Red Cross at this horrific time. Please donate and share if you can, you will find the link here. Many thanks.

Now TV - latest deal codes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ Yellow Dog

Bit off topic but does the RTE Player have ads on the Now TV Stick?

Just set up Now TV today, and yes it does have adds.

• Registered Users Posts: 70,447 ✭✭✭✭ Atlantic Dawn

Yellow Dog wrote: »
    Just set up Now TV today, and yes it does have adds.

Yes I have the app on Firestick but was thinking of buying the TV stick if it didn't have the ads.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭ bugsyb4

Yes I have the app on Firestick but was thinking of buying the TV stick if it didn't have the ads.

Nope has ads but sometimes it feels like there is less of them, I might be totally wrong on that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭ A2LUE42

Ent subscription was up. Checked offers available to me and got 2 months for 10Eur. 5 per month. Always better to not have the auto pay option set.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 givecredit

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Ent subscription was up. Checked offers available to me and got 2 months for 10Eur. 5 per month. Always better to not have the auto pay option set.

If you have auto pay set up and go to cancel they usually offer half price for 6 months. I'm on a fiver pm until Jan 2022.

• Advertisement

givecredit wrote: »
    If you have auto pay set up and go to cancel they usually offer half price for 6 months. I'm on a fiver pm until Jan 2022.

I'd cancelled before the auto renew date and hadn't been offered a deal. It showed up the day it ran out.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 11,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭ TheDriver

If you get an offer of say 5 per month for 3 months, do you have to stay subscribed for 3 months?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭ Nigzcurran

TheDriver wrote: »
    If you get an offer of say 5 per month for 3 months, do you have to stay subscribed for 3 months?

Those offers usually involve paying up front for the whole term of the deal

• Registered Users Posts: 9,178 ✭✭✭ lertsnim

I cancelled Sky Cinema and have been offered €5.10 a month for 3 months and it's not all coming out at once so I imagine I could cancel after 1 month if I wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭ Drummerboy2

I just signed up for the Sports and Sports Extra 6mth package, which is Sky Sports, BT Sports and Premier sports for €36.99 on NOw TV and was only charged for one month

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70,447 ✭✭✭✭ Atlantic Dawn

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    Those offers usually involve paying up front for the whole term of the deal

Mine did for all the voucher code offers but not for the cancellation offers, they are taking them on a month per month basis. Not sure if I'm committed to paying for the 3 months or if I can cancel any time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭ Former Former Former

I just signed up for the Sports and Sports Extra 6mth package, which is Sky Sports, BT Sports and Premier sports for €36.99 on NOw TV and was only charged for one month

But you'll be charged the same again next month

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭ billbond4

on the firestick do you see the Now Ireland or Now UK?
    I only see the Now UK i.e. my prices are in GBP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭ Lucious Sweet

billbond4 wrote: »
    on the firestick do you see the Now Ireland or Now UK?
    I only see the Now UK i.e. my prices are in GBP

If you have your Amazon account set up with a UK address you need to change it to Ireland. delete the app, reboot and download the app again.
    You can always change back to Uk later if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭ showpony1

I was at end of sky sports deal there for €19 per month for 3 months and when clicked cancel they offered me it for €13 per month for 3 months. Soccer be back on in early/mid august so worth keeping even though nothing on in July - possibly Lions is only thing I'd be watching on it.

showpony1 wrote: »
    I was at end of sky sports deal there for €19 per month for 3 months and when clicked cancel they offered me it for €13 per month for 3 months. Soccer be back on in early/mid august so worth keeping even though nothing on in July - possibly Lions is only thing I'd be watching on it.

I don’t think you need to use the offer now, pretty sure if you wait till you need it the offer will still be there for you

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭ bugsyb4

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    I don’t think you need to use the offer now, pretty sure if you wait till you need it the offer will still be there for you

Would that not depend on whether user current subscription is up? If so I think he would need to take it there and then otherwise could wait until closer to the time and cancel then but possibly no guarantee would get same offer.

That is my thinking but open to correction. I use NOW a lot but not so much for Sports really as getting competitive price with Eir as it is.

Sports up on 24th July, so just cancelled and picked the cant afford reason, offered €13.26 a month for 3 months from next payment date.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭ iHungry

2 month Sports Membership for only €30 (worth €78) and get access to all 11 Sky Sports channels.

Offer expires 23 July.

After offer, Sports Membership auto renews at €39 a month unless cancelled. Voucher code: SPML10NST23X

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭ antimatterx

Is it worth getting sky sports and BT Sport through now TV and canceling through Sky TV. Ie is it cheaper?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,811 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Sheep Shagger

Is it worth getting sky sports and BT Sport through now TV and canceling through Sky TV. Ie is it cheaper?

If you are prepared to jump between deals then yes will be cheaper- you can also cut it off during parts of the year if you don't want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭ toonarmy1

any codes for sports around ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭ jay0109

Any Entertainment or even Movie voucher codes on the go at the moment?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭ Legion2008

If you have the 3Plus app they have codes for one month free entertainment and movie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,529 ✭✭✭ FourFourRED

Good shout. Here is a code for 1 month free entertainment and movies. First come, first served:

NTHA7C7XAQDFBE

NTHCFCVJWNEXE7 and another freebie, post a message if you use it

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭ karlyk1

Just used that there.... thanks, much appreciated Nigzcurran

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭ Bumpsy

• Advertisement

Another freebie, post if you use it NTHLDDBG888YPN

Advertisement