Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Now TV - latest deal codes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Hogzy wrote: »
    Just cancelled my Entertainment and Movie pack and got an offer to renew each one for 5.10eur per month per pack for 3 months. Also got an offer to renew Sky Sports for 3 months at 13 eur per month.

I just cancelled a 3 month €19 a month, sports only deal. i was offered €26.50 for the next 3 months to stay. I refused, but am looking around for the €19 again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭mel123

I wouldnt pay full price as IMO i think its pretty bad with the new releases (obvs covid and filiming etc), but for €5 a month if anyone is looking for cinema membership €10 for two months voucher code AANOWDTALB6Y

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

Glenbhoy wrote: »
    I just cancelled a 3 month €19 a month, sports only deal. i was offered €26.50 for the next 3 months to stay. I refused, but am looking around for the €19 again.

SPMUNOWQAXWD
    1 month 15euro for sports

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

mel123 wrote: »
    I wouldnt pay full price as IMO i think its pretty bad with the new releases (obvs covid and filiming etc), but for €5 a month if anyone is looking for cinema membership €10 for two months voucher code AANOWDTALB6Y

"Sorry - that voucher code's been cancelled and is no longer valid."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭feargantae

Got an email, 2 months of Entertainment for a tenner. Weirdly, it says it expires 31 March! But might be useful for some if it works.

NOWYHONWIN2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

feargantae wrote: »
    Got an email, 2 months of Entertainment for a tenner. Weirdly, it says it expires 31 March! But might be useful for some if it works.

NOWYHONWIN2

Comes up as already used for me, if anyone has entertainment codes I’m always looking for getting it cheaper - have had 4 months so far this year at €5 rate

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭bugsyb4

xebec wrote: »
    Comes up as already used for me, if anyone has entertainment codes I’m always looking for getting it cheaper - have had 4 months so far this year at €5 rate

If you don't have one NOW TV Stick is extremely useful, currently going for 20 quid and 2 months entertainment with it. Can access all the players too with it RTE, Virgin Media, All4!

Only thing is if you don't want to use passes straight away but do want to use stick need to get onto them to cancel passes with stick and issue you new codes, well at least they did for us but I got a multi bundle stick. Maybe with just entertainment passes might stack to passes already on your account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,414 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

bugsyb4 wrote: »
    If you don't have one NOW TV Stick is extremely useful, currently going for 20 quid and 2 months entertainment with it. Can access all the players too with it RTE, Virgin Media, All4!

Only thing is if you don't want to use passes straight away but do want to use stick need to get onto them to cancel passes with stick and issue you new codes, well at least they did for us but I got a multi bundle stick. Maybe with just entertainment passes might stack to passes already on your account.

Bit off topic but does the RTE Player have ads on the Now TV Stick?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

Bit off topic but does the RTE Player have ads on the Now TV Stick?

Just set up Now TV today, and yes it does have adds.

M

Yellow Dog wrote: »
    Just set up Now TV today, and yes it does have adds.

Yes I have the app on Firestick but was thinking of buying the TV stick if it didn't have the ads.

• Advertisement

Yes I have the app on Firestick but was thinking of buying the TV stick if it didn't have the ads.

Nope has ads but sometimes it feels like there is less of them, I might be totally wrong on that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Ent subscription was up. Checked offers available to me and got 2 months for 10Eur. 5 per month. Always better to not have the auto pay option set.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Ent subscription was up. Checked offers available to me and got 2 months for 10Eur. 5 per month. Always better to not have the auto pay option set.

If you have auto pay set up and go to cancel they usually offer half price for 6 months. I'm on a fiver pm until Jan 2022.

givecredit wrote: »
    If you have auto pay set up and go to cancel they usually offer half price for 6 months. I'm on a fiver pm until Jan 2022.

I'd cancelled before the auto renew date and hadn't been offered a deal. It showed up the day it ran out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,575 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

If you get an offer of say 5 per month for 3 months, do you have to stay subscribed for 3 months?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

TheDriver wrote: »
    If you get an offer of say 5 per month for 3 months, do you have to stay subscribed for 3 months?

Those offers usually involve paying up front for the whole term of the deal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I cancelled Sky Cinema and have been offered €5.10 a month for 3 months and it's not all coming out at once so I imagine I could cancel after 1 month if I wanted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Drummerboy2

I just signed up for the Sports and Sports Extra 6mth package, which is Sky Sports, BT Sports and Premier sports for €36.99 on NOw TV and was only charged for one month

M

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    Those offers usually involve paying up front for the whole term of the deal

Mine did for all the voucher code offers but not for the cancellation offers, they are taking them on a month per month basis. Not sure if I'm committed to paying for the 3 months or if I can cancel any time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭Former Former Former

I just signed up for the Sports and Sports Extra 6mth package, which is Sky Sports, BT Sports and Premier sports for €36.99 on NOw TV and was only charged for one month

But you'll be charged the same again next month

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭billbond4

on the firestick do you see the Now Ireland or Now UK?
    I only see the Now UK i.e. my prices are in GBP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

billbond4 wrote: »
    on the firestick do you see the Now Ireland or Now UK?
    I only see the Now UK i.e. my prices are in GBP

If you have your Amazon account set up with a UK address you need to change it to Ireland. delete the app, reboot and download the app again.
    You can always change back to Uk later if you want

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭showpony1

I was at end of sky sports deal there for €19 per month for 3 months and when clicked cancel they offered me it for €13 per month for 3 months. Soccer be back on in early/mid august so worth keeping even though nothing on in July - possibly Lions is only thing I'd be watching on it.

showpony1 wrote: »
    I was at end of sky sports deal there for €19 per month for 3 months and when clicked cancel they offered me it for €13 per month for 3 months. Soccer be back on in early/mid august so worth keeping even though nothing on in July - possibly Lions is only thing I'd be watching on it.

I don’t think you need to use the offer now, pretty sure if you wait till you need it the offer will still be there for you

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    I don’t think you need to use the offer now, pretty sure if you wait till you need it the offer will still be there for you

Would that not depend on whether user current subscription is up? If so I think he would need to take it there and then otherwise could wait until closer to the time and cancel then but possibly no guarantee would get same offer.

That is my thinking but open to correction. I use NOW a lot but not so much for Sports really as getting competitive price with Eir as it is.

• Advertisement

Sports up on 24th July, so just cancelled and picked the cant afford reason, offered €13.26 a month for 3 months from next payment date.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭iHungry

2 month Sports Membership for only €30 (worth €78) and get access to all 11 Sky Sports channels.

Offer expires 23 July.

After offer, Sports Membership auto renews at €39 a month unless cancelled. Voucher code: SPML10NST23X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,999 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Is it worth getting sky sports and BT Sport through now TV and canceling through Sky TV. Ie is it cheaper?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Is it worth getting sky sports and BT Sport through now TV and canceling through Sky TV. Ie is it cheaper?

If you are prepared to jump between deals then yes will be cheaper- you can also cut it off during parts of the year if you don't want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

any codes for sports around ?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭jay0109

Any Entertainment or even Movie voucher codes on the go at the moment?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 225 ✭✭Legion2008

If you have the 3Plus app they have codes for one month free entertainment and movie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,957 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Good shout. Here is a code for 1 month free entertainment and movies. First come, first served:

NTHA7C7XAQDFBE

NTHCFCVJWNEXE7 and another freebie, post a message if you use it

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭karlyk1

Just used that there.... thanks, much appreciated Nigzcurran

Another freebie, post if you use it NTHLDDBG888YPN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭jay0109

Someone has used it and not posted!

Thanks anyway Nigzcurran

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,957 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 680 ✭✭✭redmgar

if anyone has another of these codes and could dm me it would be very much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Butson

Anyone got offered any good deals for the sports extra pass?

Around this time last year they offered €10p/m

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭McBain11

Anyone with a code for a few euros discount on entertainment pass? Be greatly appreciated.

I usually get offered a half price sub when my entertainment pass expires, but only 15 p/m available for some reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,999 ✭✭✭antimatterx

I'm already using an offer so I have one free: NTHJXAYVQEWLMY

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭McBain11

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

Usually they offer some good deals for sports and sports extra around this time of the year before the premier league starts again. Great offer a few years ago for 50% off both for 6 months.

Anyone spotted anything? I see they have 50% for 3 months of spots only at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,683 ✭✭✭Glebee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭iHungry

Check your account. There's an offer of sports extra €30 for 3 months in the 'my offers' section of my account. No voucher code to share though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Berberis

Just checked and seen it there. Offer to be claimed by Aug 31st.

Does sports extra include the sky ports channels or is it just the  BT Sport 1,2,3, ESPN and Premier Sport 1 and 2 plus La Liga TV.

• Advertisement

Advertisement