Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find recent posts

Options
  • 17-07-2021 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,231 ✭✭✭

How do i find my recent posts?

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭Bit cynical

Very useful feature of the old platform.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

That is something that is on the list but not ready just yet, sorry about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,846 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I don’t understand how you can roll out a new version of something if you don’t have it ready to go?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Alfred123

This is Ireland, mate

Not Germany.

Go with the flow agus lig do scith

Surely to bloody god someone actually UATd the new platform before deciding to migrate to it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,103 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Why can't I see posts other than the op in threads on my phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

I have to use the site on my phone if I want to find a recent post of mine to see if someone has answered a query I might have posted. On there you go to your profile and at the bottom you can click on 'Comments'. It's not on the desktop site though.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

• Registered Users Posts: 14,103 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

No, thanks, turned off content blocker for the site and all posts are now visible. I have ad blocker on my phone, that as hiding posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,081 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I saw this in someone's signature and it works a treat:

www.boards.ie/profile/comments

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭snor

God I think I’m going to give up on This site. Found my followed discussions but that’s it. I used to look at recent posts but can’t get that now either. Awful pity as Boards was a great source of information and enjoyment over the years

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Thomhic312

I hope the site gets better.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,231 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

I hardly use boards anymore no updates by email on followed forums, cant find recent posts, so go on home page scroll down see if anything good for a read,

most of the time just close it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Is this not Recent Discussions feature? And My Discussions being threads I've created?

Advertisement