Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro 2020 Bets

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,731 ✭✭✭jacool

rekluse wrote: »
    No cards for the Danes, that stings.
    Hard to take when they committed more fouls.

From Oddschecker
    England 13/8 (to reach final 3/8)
    Italy 40/17 (4/5)
    Spain 3/1 (13/11)
    Denmark 19/2 (5/2)

Finalists
    England/Italy 7/5
    England/Spain 15/8
    Italy/Denmark 5/1
    Spain/Denmark 6/1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,537 ✭✭✭bassy

credit union on italy.

its going to italyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy que cera cera

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,020 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

bassy wrote: »
    credit union on italy.

its going to italyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy que cera cera

Every time I see phrases like that, I expect egg on someones chin, as has happened so often in the past.

I kinda hope they win but backed England pre tournament so I hope they don't :pac:

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Every time I see phrases like that, I expect egg on someones chin, as has happened so often in the past.

I kinda hope they win but backed England pre tournament so I hope they don't :pac:

the were bloody good v belgium,but then again that belgium team just get hyped up.
    belgiums plan was what hoof it to lukaku and that meant easy stuff for the wiley old chielni and pannucci.

for me italy look the best side of the the remaining teams,but thats just my opinion.
    england have not played anyone of great note at all,washed up croatia thats it,there path way has been so kind with all the big teams in the other half.
    im sure denmark will give them a stiffer test,but england will not win it,but as i say thats my view.............

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,020 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

bassy wrote: »
    the were bloody good v belgium,but then again that belgium team just get hyped up.
    belgiums plan was what hoof it to lukaku and that meant easy stuff for the wiley old chielni and pannucci.

for me italy look the best side of the the remaining teams,but thats just my opinion.
    england have not played anyone of great note at all,washed up croatia thats it,there path way has been so kind with all the big teams in the other half.
    im sure denmark will give them a stiffer test,but england will not win it,but as i say thats my view.............

I too believe they are in a great position to win it.

I was referencing your choice of phrase.
    Credit Union on Italy. Put your house on it, Easy money etc whenever I see phrases like that, from experience, it often leads to egg on the face of a poster, that's all.

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    I too believe they are in a great position to win it.

I was referencing your choice of phrase.
    Credit Union on Italy. Put your house on it, Easy money etc whenever I see phrases like that, from experience, it often leads to egg on the face of a poster, that's all.

no credit union on anyone it was just tongue and cheek lol,but ive 50 on italy at 9/1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I put 100 on Italy before a ball was even kicked.

I was very confident they would win it. I'm not as confident anymore now that Spinazolla is out.

Emerson is a huge downgrade and he will struggle against Spain and England if they reach the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭robwen

Got a €10 free bet on 365 for Italy v Spain

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Hatch1989

Any sites do under total shots other than bet365?

I see a good few sites have over total shots but don’t have an under market

• Advertisement

robwen wrote: »
    Got a €10 free bet on 365 for Italy v Spain

same, both teams to score and italy to qualify bet builder.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,797 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

backed italy outright at 23/10 decent bet for me

free tenner with 365 at around 7s on verrati card italy to win

lke the 6/4 on italy too to beat spain, so a little on that too, surely some advantage against
    a spain side who've played 4 hrs of footlball in their last two games

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Italy to win 1-0,2-0 or 2-1 11/4 Boyle sports

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Italy v spain

Penalty in the match 2/1

For just under 9/2 you can have both Busquets and Verratti to be booked.

The referee is Felix Brych, who has done OK, except for blowing up on 90 minutes in the Ukraine-England game, which pissed off the 3 Ukrainians waiting to get a few minutes game time.
    For an international referee, I'm amazed at how long ago it is since he refereed a Spain game.
    October 2016, opponents then, Italy. Outcome, the yellow card was like a piece of toast, kept popping up.
    8 yellows in total, and one for the afore-mentioned Busquets.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,348 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

£5

BTTS in both halves, 2+ corners each team in each half and 20+ booking points each team ;150/1

£10

Immobile & Morata 2+ shots on target each in 90 mins (was 5/1) ;10/1

£10

Immobile & Morata 2+ shots on target each in 90 mins (was 5/1) ;10/1

£10

Spain to win, BTTS, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team ;25/1

• Registered Users Posts: 30 ChampagneFever

jacool wrote: »

The referee is Felix Brych, who has done OK, except for blowing up on 90 minutes in the Ukraine-England game, which pissed off the 3 Ukrainians waiting to get a few minutes game time.
    For an international referee, I'm amazed at how long ago it is since he refereed a Spain game.
    October 2016, opponents then, Italy. Outcome, the yellow card was like a piece of toast, kept popping up.
    8 yellows in total, and one for the afore-mentioned Busquets.

Am I right in saying yellows have been wiped now too so no danger of a ban in final for any player? Unless they are sent off of course

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Am I right in saying yellows have been wiped now too so no danger of a ban in final for any player? Unless they are sent off of course

I'm 99% sure they are.

For what it's worth, the ref averages 4.33 Y and 0.23 R per game.

In the Bundesliga, 4 cards per game, CL 5 cards per game, EL 5 cards per game.
    In international comps, this seems to be lower with only 2.3 cards per game in the Euros, 2.7 cards per game in Euro qualifiers but he did give out 5 cards per game in the 3 Nation League games.

Free 10 on Bet Builder.....
    Italy win
    Over 2.5 goals
    Azpillcueta yellow at 22/1 with 365

Italy/England double at 7/2
    Btts in both semis at 4/1 both pp.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Couple of small bets for interest.

To be booked:

Azpil
    Veratti
    Busquets

37/1 pp

Italy
    Azpil booking
    Immobile 3 shots

17/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,610 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Correct.

I just kept it simples.....England & Italy in the final..@ 6/4. Think tonight's semi is going to go OVER the 90minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Hot stat: Both these sides rank first and second for the highest average number of shots attempted per match in Euro 2020 (Italy 20.2; Spain 19).

Over 11.5 shots Italy
    Over 10.5 shots Spain

Double at 11/5

Can't adjust the team shot market on bet365 sadly.

Also taking Emerson for a card at 13/2. Up against Torres and has barely played so will be rusty imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Going back to one of my originals. Set pieces break open big games.. splitting stakes between bonnuci anytime and chiellini anytime both 14s..
    Also taking both for a headed shot on target with pp 13/2 17/2

jacool wrote: »

That's horribly short surely that's 9/1
    10/1 on 365

mailburner wrote: »
    That's horribly short surely that's 9/1
    10/1 on 365

Probably, as its 9/1 on pp (8.88 to be exact), no one will be shorter on card prices than pp.

Torres, Immobile and Insigne 1 or more sot at 10/3 pp will do for a sot bet.

Lamposts wrote: »

Also taking Emerson for a card at 13/2. Up against Torres and has barely played so will be rusty imo.
    Can't resist that with 365

Nice odds and near double what pp are (7/2)

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

Busquets and Verrati could easily be in the book already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

PP was offering 2 cards each at 8/1 but whipped it pretty quickly back to 9/2. 3 each went from 66/1 to 33s.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,757 ✭✭✭✭Basq

rekluse wrote: »
    Busquets and Verrati could easily be in the book already.
    There's Busquets anyways.. shocking tackle!

Advertisement