Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Clonliffe College car park

• 02-07-2021 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Just wondering what's been the usual way into Clonliffe College car park in recent years?

Haven't parked there in at least 10 years myself because of the usual delays in getting out again afterwards, but I've booked parking there for tomorrow's matches because I don't expect it to be the same with such a smaller crowd.

I just need to figure out how exactly to get in there!

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭jamule

Hi all. Just wondering what's been the usual way into Clonliffe College car park in recent years?

Haven't parked there in at least 10 years myself because of the usual delays in getting out again afterwards, but I've booked parking there for tomorrow's matches because I don't expect it to be the same with such a smaller crowd.

I just need to figure out how exactly to get in there!

Thanks in advance.

Normally up drocondra, take a left into a laneway about 50m before the clonliffe junction.
    Not sure if they will bother for a small crowd , so may just go in the gate on clonliffe road

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

Thanks. That's the way I remember from years ago all right. Apart from how it's up Drumcondra and take a right into a laneway about 50m after the Clonliffe junction if you're going in the opposite direction, like I normally would be. :)

Anyway, because it had been so long, wasn't sure if it was still the case. But it turned out that none of the streets around Croke Park were closed to traffic yesterday anyway. Not even Jones's Road itself. So no problem in the end.

From a Wexford man's point of view, it was a woefully disappointing result to a great game, but that's whole other story....

Advertisement