Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilmainham Gig

Options
  • 03-07-2021 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭

Is there any way of getting tickets for the Kilmainham gig today. Other than buying the 4 or 6 tickets.

Maybe turn up and hopefully someone from a particular pod doesn't turn up and go in with them. I know it goes against the covid principle, but I'm sure there are some who will take a few bob for a ticket if a person from their party doesn't turn up. Or are there ids to be shown?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭lc180

You'll also need proof of a negative antigen test from the concert test centre, which I think is in Collins Barricks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

this just really pisses me off. the whole f’ing country in lockdown, lives and businesses ruined, but theres always one p**** who wants to cheat the system & protections put in place so they have have their greedy way and utterly ruin it for others and everyone who is acting the right way and doing the right thing.

we are going to be locked up and industries and livliehoods destroyed until this me-fein attitude and covid cheating stops.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

this just really pisses me off. the whole f’ing country in lockdown, lives and businesses ruined, but theres always one p**** who wants to cheat the system & protections put in place so they have have their greedy way and utterly ruin it for others and everyone who is acting the right way and doing the right thing.

we are going to be locked up and industries and livliehoods destroyed until this me-fein attitude and covid cheating stops.

How does someone wanting to go to an outdoor, socially distanced gig lead you to that conclusion?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

griffdaddy wrote: »
    How does someone wanting to go to an outdoor, socially distanced gig lead you to that conclusion?

it was sort of implied from the OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

Anyway....anyone at the gig? Was it good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭s8n

jaysus, calm down

• Registered Users Posts: 12,381 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Personally I wouldn't cross the road to see Gavin James, in fact I have escaped his performances numerous times at Electric Picnic. :) Speaking of which, why is Dublin getting all the test events, can we have a decent outdoor one for Galway please.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

ArtSmart wrote: »
    Anyway....anyone at the gig? Was it good?

Are you taking the piss?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭argentum

Anyone that was at it seem to enjoy it
    They got to spend a day with their mates,drink,dance and listen to music....the ones that weren't at it are the ones moaning on twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭BobBobBobBob

I was told to say I had a great time...........

• Advertisement
Advertisement