Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delete bale count welger 245

Options
  • 01-07-2021 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭

Lads I've just got memory block and cant think how to delete the bale counts on a e link controller with tiredness , can anyone tell me how to do it thanks lab man

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭DBK1

lab man wrote: »
    Lads I've just got memory block and cant think how to delete the bale counts on a e link controller with tiredness , can anyone tell me how to do it thanks lab man
    Press the PR button and that brings you into the menu. Press it again and it brings you into statistics where it shows you your bale count and time. Press the plus and minus buttons together and hold them for 5 or 6 seconds. Release them and the counter should be at zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lab man

DBK1 wrote: »
    Press the PR button and that brings you into the menu. Press it again and it brings you into statistics where it shows you your bale count and time. Press the plus and minus buttons together and hold them for 5 or 6 seconds. Release them and the counter should be at zero.

Thanks dbk was up 3 days baling fair tired thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭DBK1

lab man wrote: »
    Thanks dbk was up 3 days baling fair tired thanks again
    No problem, it’s after being a crazy week alright! I actually made one mistake in what I told you. When you press PR the first time it brings you in to the menu. You then press the up arrow once to highlight statistics before pressing PR again to bring you into the statistic menu.

Advertisement