Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxing in end of bath

Options
  • 22-06-2021 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

We have about 20cm at end of Bath. Still have to get a new bath panel - undecided. Prob, wooden. Would like to max the dead space at the end as a little shelf maybe with storage for loo rolls etc. Finding v little online. Anyone have similar and able to share pic? Room will be fully tiled so toying with the idea of tiling the end shelf but not sure as would like an open shelf/area. So whether a wooden unit with tiles just on top would look OK or not, I'm not sure. Surprised by how few ideas online. Sister had something similar in a previous house but no remaining evidence!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭wandererz

Get a longer bath? Shorten the space?
    = more room for relaxation

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭misc2013

wandererz wrote: »
    Get a longer bath? Shorten the space?
    = more room for relaxation

This is all an afterthought.Bath is already fitted. Talking to the tiler later in the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

If I understand you correctly see attached for our bathroom as We had something similar
    Fitted a frame at the end of bath tiled and some nice recessed shelves
    Also has a hidden door that has a nice big area for holding toilet rolls and cleaning products etc

• Registered Users Posts: 18,438 ✭✭✭✭kippy

If I understand you correctly see attached for our bathroom as We had something similar
    Fitted a frame at the end of bath tiled and some nice recessed shelves
    Also has a hidden door that has a nice big area for holding toilet rolls and cleaning products etc

That was a great use of space - looks really well too.

Advertisement