Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Binance instant withdrawal

• 29-06-2021 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the story with whats going on with the binance instant withdrawel onto your debit card . Its doesn't allow it any more .It says website only beside the option

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Minime2.5 wrote: »
    Does anyone know the story with whats going on with the binance instant withdrawel onto your debit card . Its doesn't allow it any more .It says website only beside the option

I withdrew to my revolut account, using the IBAN, was a near instant transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

Minime2.5 wrote: »

Most Irish cards don’t support this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Minime2.5

Potatoeman wrote: »
    Most Irish cards don’t support this.

I've been able to do it since i signed up 3 months ago but yesterday was the only time I couldn't

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Minime2.5

Timmaay wrote: »
    I withdrew to my revolut account, using the IBAN, was a near instant transfer.

Really i thought it was 1-2 days for that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

The IBAN date varies as it has to be processed.

Most Irish cards do not support receiving instant transfers. It might depend on the bank and account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭sparkletooth

Used the withdraw to card option (VISA Direct) today as the SEPA option was unavailable due to "maintenance". I didn't have to enable VISA Direct on my end.

To be honest, I don't use Binance anymore as I find their business shady AF but I had some USDT sitting on my BSC Metamask. I sent it to Binance, traded for € and withdrew to my debit card. All in all the money showed in my bank account within 15 minutes.

Could be a different story if you're trying to withdraw a large amount though.

Oh and I'm with BOI and just have a standard tap-enabled debit card.

Advertisement