Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid Bracelets

Options

Comments

What the **** is Rumble.com?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,418 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Next on the new world order agenda is covid bracelets.

each person must wear a covid bracelet so they can track and trace you

more here

https://rumble.com/viww3n-leaked-docs-on-permament-lockdown-of-uk-in-3-weeks.html

Why don't you post in the last thread you started? Haven't heard your thoughts in the "magnetic vaccine" thread since it was pointed out that every video/claim you posted turned out to be full of lies.

What makes this video/claim any different to those?

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

Why don't you post in the last thread you started? Haven't heard your thoughts in the "magnetic vaccine" thread since it was pointed out that every video/claim you posted turned out to be full of lies.

What makes this video/claim any different to those?

would like to but got banned ... said to much

would like to but got banned ... said to much

Did you fùck get banned, you ran away when I pointed out that the guy was claiming to be magnetic while using a US quarter coin and those coins are made from non Ferrous metals making it impossible for them to be attracted to magnets.

Every claim/video you made in that thread was proven to be lies, why should anyone take this claim seriously?

For those that want to save twelve minutes of thier lives its a random American reading an "official document" and claiming the UK will be back in full Lockdown by Xmas.

15th July is when it's all supposed to start, methinks op won't be posting in here after that date when his claims don't come to fruition.

"Mod: Do not post in this thread again. You were warned for link dumping already"

see above ... is that not a thread ban

that's what communists do ... when they loose the argument .. they just ban you...and continue on arguing .. and you cant defend your case.

• Advertisement

"Mod: Do not post in this thread again. You were warned for link dumping already"

that's what communists do ... when they loose the argument .. they just ban you...and continue on arguing .. and you cant defend your case.

So why should we take the claims in this thread seriously when every claim made in the last thread was proven to be lies?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,881 ✭✭✭con747

Because rumble.com and the OP say so obviously.:rolleyes:

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

Next on the new world order agenda is covid bracelets.

each person must wear a covid bracelet so they can track and trace you

more here

https://rumble.com/viww3n-leaked-docs-on-permament-lockdown-of-uk-in-3-weeks.html

I'm very concerned about this, we've lost so many freedoms already and I don't think that we'll get all of them back.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

... said to much

You clearly said too little, its right there.

You just dumped links in to the thread and thats it. "discussion forum" isnt short for "here's a link, now you people discuss"

• Registered Users Posts: 23,238 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

What the **** is Rumble.com?

Its impressive how this absolute no mark sites are found in the first place :pac:

• Advertisement

I'm very concerned about this, we've lost so many freedoms already and I don't think that we'll get all of them back.

What freedoms have you lost?

What freedoms do you fear you will never get back?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

There's too many to mention.

The freedom of not having to wear a mask indoors, masks will be permanent.

Name 5

Why would masks be permanent?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

I’m an immuno-suppressed primary teacher , so will be wearing my mask at work for quite a long time . By choice . Imagine that .

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭rathfarnhamlad

Name 5

Why would masks be permanent?

They're not permanent because you can remove them as soon as you leave whatever building requires you to wear one as a condition of entering said building in the first place.

While I disagreed with certain restrictions, I think that wearing face coverings in areas where a lot of people are in close proximity to each other is good practice in general. I honestly don't know why some people make a fuss about it.

You clearly said too little, its right there.

You just dumped links in to the thread and thats it. "discussion forum" isnt short for "here's a link, now you people discuss"

you need to show videos of people with magnetic effects .... as proof...if you were to put it in words it would run to pages .

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭rathfarnhamlad

The audio track on the link wasn't particularly coherent through my PC speakers.

What exactly do you mean by Covid bracelets? Are these like wristbands saying something along the lines of "I got the COVID-19 vaccine"? Much like the Live Strong wristbands that were all the rage about 10 years ago that nobody has anymore?

you need to show videos of people with magnetic effects .... as proof...if you were to put it in words it would run to pages .

Which you failed to do.

were have you being for the last 14 months ... the bogs of offally ? .... underground basement ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Mod: No, you were threadbanned for repeatedly breaking the charter.

If you have an issue with the modding here PM the mods do not bring it up on thread.

This can be discussed in the "all measures are permanent" thread if you wish, it does not warrant its own thread.

THREAD CLOSED

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement