Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Click and collect Jysk Waterford

• 23-06-2021 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭

Has anybody any experience with this? The few items I want are available on the site in the Waterford store but when I choose to click and collect Waterford is not available, I can choose Youghal or Naas as my closest store.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Crusty Blaa

My only experience of JYSK Click & Collect was ordering a desk for collection, turning up at the store the next day as instructed, waiting 30 minutes while the staff tried to figure out the order and then to be told they'd actually sold the last remaining desk that morning in-store. Their online and in-store systems don't seem to talk to each other so you're better off just calling in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭dzilla

My only experience of JYSK Click & Collect was ordering a desk for collection, turning up at the store the next day as instructed, waiting 30 minutes while the staff tried to figure out the order and then to be told they'd actually sold the last remaining desk that morning in-store. Their online and in-store systems don't seem to talk to each other so you're better off just calling in.

grand job will get in there at some stage thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Also found, if you go in there and buy it, they'll get it to Waterford.

Advertisement