Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

abff wrote: »
    Thanks. Nothing coming up on either night.

Sorry I had seen it on there

CBS Drama air old episodes too

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Threads merged - please note this thread includes spoilers for season 18 and you should avoid it/reading them if you're not up to speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,281 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

New Rule and a cliffhanger of an ending to the season!!!!

That's the first season in a long time that Snr hasn't appeared.

Edit: confirmed now
    Bishop is gone, Emily Wickersham confirmed it was her last episode

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Well no chance Sean Murray would get the chop. Keep it in the family there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Snorlaxx

This series is just getting more depressing every week

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Fup, I didn't see that coming. Nice boat driving, Gibbs. Did he know the bomb was there, maybe to draw attention away from Marcie?!

Seemingly they didn't print the pages for the ending, shot it and wanted to keep it hush.

Will Knight step up?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPUmgMOFWOX/

All three NCIS series finished on what could have been series finales.

NCIS NO was.

NCIS LA lost two season regulars and got a late renewal.

NCIS itself only for that final second could have worked as series finale if Harmon hadn't renewed a contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

All three NCIS series finished on what could have been series finales.

NCIS NO was.

NCIS LA lost two season regulars and got a late renewal.

NCIS itself only for that final second could have worked as series finale if Harmon hadn't renewed a contract.

I lost interest in the main a few seasons back. Just couldn't take Gibbs one dimension look on life and thought Harmon was well past it.

LA, I was always the big fan off but they really seem to have lost their way.

I pin my hopes on Hawaii!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭paulbok

Original show gone really stale the last two seasons, they should have wrapped it up this year.

Never warmed to LA, I liked the characters but the plots were usually way over the top, could never imagine it was in the same 'universe' as the other 2 which were (usually) more realistic.

Hard to know what direction Hawaii will go.
    Wasn't there a NCIS LA and Hawaii 50 crossover a few years ago? Strange decision to locate in the same place ( I do realise they have different jurisdictions).

• Advertisement

paulbok wrote: »
    Original show gone really stale the last two seasons, they should have wrapped it up this year.
    Yea, they should have wrapped it once Dinozzo left, Torres doesnt have the same comedy/smart personality
    Never warmed to LA, I liked the characters but the plots were usually way over the top, could never imagine it was in the same 'universe' as the other 2 which were (usually) more realistic.
    Same, for one reason............... ITS NOT NAVY, Its mafia, nothing to do with he navy. I like NOLA though, but again once Lucas and Zoe left, so early aswell, it killed it for me.
    Hard to know what direction Hawaii will go.
    Wasn't there a NCIS LA and Hawaii 50 crossover a few years ago? Strange decision to locate in the same place ( I do realise they have different jurisdictions).
    Agreed, I just dont see the point with Hawaii50 just finished, no point in reinventing the wheel. there was a crossover yea, so Hollywood should just leave it at that.

I'd be interested in a NY/Chicago version, but the likes of CSI have already done so many storylines, have they already used them all???

Snorlaxx wrote: »
    I'd be interested in a NY/Chicago version, but the likes of CSI have already done so many storylines, have they already used them all???

I guess the 3 shows and now Hawaii are all centered around the main US naval bases, so they are limited in that respect.
    Still, a fresh location might help.

Wonder could we see a spin off from it?
    They had park rangers and coast guards agents in it before for a few episodes, maybe a different setting altogether.
    Also scope for Bishop and Ziva to team up for a black-ops show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Fup, I didn't see that coming. Nice boat driving, Gibbs. Did he know the bomb was there, maybe to draw attention away from Marcie?!

Seemingly they didn't print the pages for the ending, shot it and wanted to keep it hush.

Will Knight step up?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPUmgMOFWOX/

Jesus I didn’t think she was there 8 years

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭roadmaster

With Fox closing will NCIS move to Disney Plus or could it end up on sky 1?

Fox closing????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,144 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Snorlaxx wrote: »
    Fox closing????

FOX UK: On 30th June the FOX channel in the UK will close

https://deadline.com/2021/05/fox-channel-close-uk-disney-streaming-1234758294/

FOX UK: On 30th June the FOX channel in the UK will close

https://deadline.com/2021/05/fox-channel-close-uk-disney-streaming-1234758294/

So Universal and Fox will be gone???? christ on a bike lads

Gary Cole joins the main cast for next season as a regular and Katrina Law upped to series regular.

I'm guessing Harmon will drop down to a part timer only doing a handful of episodes and Cole comes in for Gibb's as the team leader while Gibb's faith is left in the balance for most of the season

AKA VP Russell from The West Wing.

AKA VP Russell from The West Wing.

AKA Sheriff Buck from American Gothic (1990's)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,793 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

AKA Midnight Caller

Or

screens_feature3-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Last I seen of Cole was in The Good Wife and the Spin off it… he hasn’t cameo’d on NCIS before has he?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,027 ✭✭✭prunudo

Anyword on where it will be shown in the future yet. Always watched it on Fox so was always a bit behind. Will streaming be the only way from now on.

I think LA is still on sky one.

Moving the most watched show in the last 20 years on US tv away from it's Wednesday night spot is a really strange decision by CBS.

Did they have the usual backdoor pilot for the Hawaii spinoff? Was looking at imdb for the lead actress and didn't see anything listed which is strange as they usually do one. Maybe COVID reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭roadmaster

I dont think CBS wanted Hawaii 5O to end but the two main charcaters where going to leave so it ended. Hence we get NCIS Hawaii and its tax breaks for filming there. Since all theses Shows are in the same universe why did not just make up a story for katrina law to transfer to NCIS rather than make up a new charcter?

• Advertisement

I thought they might do that but then instead they bring Katrina into the original NCIS as a new character.

Advertisement