Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alfies pub.

Options
  • 21-06-2021 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Howdy folks, I'm staying in Waterford on the 17th of July, just wondering if someone can tell me is Alfies pub gone/not re opening post covid, seems to be no activity on their fb page, Thanks.

Comments

Howdy folks, I'm staying in Waterford on the 17th of July, just wondering if someone can tell me is Alfies pub gone/not re opening post covid, seems to be no activity on their fb page, Thanks.

the one down the back of the tower hotel is gone,bought by nevilles.....its to be incorporated into part of hotel with a walkway between em eventually

But it is closed

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭nomoedoe

the one down the back of the tower hotel is gone,bought by nevilles.....its to be incorporated into part of hotel with a walkway between em eventually

But it is closed

Alfie’s at the back of the tower has been closed with years I’d imagine they are talking about Alfie’s on ballybricken

Op I’d say they will be opening back up just have to wait and see how things go next month

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭deise121

But it is closed

just like that scumbag neville was mean to finish his housing estate off the carrickpherish road? he's a piece of ****

Advertisement