Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car storage Cork

Options
  • 17-06-2021 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hey Lads & Ladies,

I'm looking for car storage in Cork (City or surrounds) from September until around April/May. Needs to be dry and secure.

Any suggestions or referrals? Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭outfox

There's a guy who does this professionally near Aherla, about 20 mins from the city. I lost his contact details, but you could call to the shop in the village and I'm sure they'll tell you where he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭kil

I can’t post a link as on mobile but to find the place in aherla search for classic car storage in cork on DoneDeal and you find the ad. Seller is TJ.

Advertisement