Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choice Based Letting Scheme

Options
  • 07-05-2021 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hi, I received Notification that there are some properties available in my área of choice (fingal) under the above scheme.

1,2,3 bed apartments in (×3) new developments.

I've never heard if it, does anywhere have experience they can share?

Its not an offer of housing but i wonder does everyone waiting on the housing list get the letter?

Is it just a generic expression of interest? It lays out the property with videos and photos, kinda tease to be honest if you get rejected lol

Anyway, sorry if anyone can shed light on it I would be grateful.

BDK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Have you searched this forum? It comes up fairly often

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Big Daddy Kane

Caranica wrote: »
    Have you searched this forum? It comes up fairly often

I have not, I will do that , cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MumJKT

Hi, did you get anywhere with it? I got a letter about a month ago with same details & I applied for 1 - got my rejection email a few days ago :( oh well! Is there another thread on here for CBL ( newbie!)

Hi, I received Notification that there are some properties available in my área of choice (fingal) under the above scheme.

1,2,3 bed apartments in (×3) new developments.

I've never heard if it, does anywhere have experience they can share?

Its not an offer of housing but i wonder does everyone waiting on the housing list get the letter?

Is it just a generic expression of interest? It lays out the property with videos and photos, kinda tease to be honest if you get rejected lol

Anyway, sorry if anyone can shed light on it I would be grateful.

BDK

Advertisement