Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 (and other trackers) Thread Part IV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭colbarr

FR2925 from Brussels to Lisbon squawking 7700. Turning back over bay of Biscay heading for France.

https://fr24.com/RYR23WD/28010b24

• Registered Users Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

3 C130s off the west coast heading for Shannon. "OTIS51" "OTIS52" and "OTIS53"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

2 nice ones in later to Shannon

62-3553 K35R "RCH854" at 1615
    63-8883 K35R "RCH856"at 1630

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭roadmaster

I see on ABS exchanage a French Sentry is patrolling the G7 conference. Would the british ones not normally do this since its there turf?

Answered my own question there having availabilty issues

https://www.flightglobal.com/defence/nato-assets-to-cover-uks-aew-gap-until-2023/143132.article

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Oops!

There's two Fly One flights about to land in Dublin now from Chisinau in Moldova. Anybody know why? Seasonal workers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

Oops! wrote: »
    There's two Fly One flights about to land in Dublin now from Chisinau in Moldova. Anybody know why? Seasonal workers?

One is operating for Air Moldova, who are down an aircraft. These are ordinary scheduled services.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭4Ad

An Antonov just passed over my house on the way from Montreal into Shannon..

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Oops! wrote: »

Why was "seasonal workers?" your 1st option?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭bilbot79

Why is a US Air force bomber doing a jolly round england?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Oops!

Tenger wrote: »
    Why was "seasonal workers?" your 1st option?

All i did was ask? Is that ok with you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 nonethepfizer

bilbot79 wrote: »
    Why is a US Air force bomber doing a jolly round england?

Probably for something that lacks as much detail as this post

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Alpha Romeo

The first Ryanair 737 Max to be delivered is on her way to Dublin (EI-HEN)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,849 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

The first Ryanair 737 Max to be delivered is on her way to Dublin (EI-HEN)

If they don't paint a chicken on the side of it they are missing an opportunity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭bilbot79

Probably for something that lacks as much detail as this post

Wow. Thank God this thread has your lightning rod quips to fall back on. It would be dead without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

They are fuel tankers not bombers.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 nonethepfizer

bilbot79 wrote: »
    Wow. Thank God this thread has your lightning rod quips to fall back on. It would be dead without it.

no problem, glad it entertained...

there's plenty of USAF traffic around the UK daily.... even a time or aircraft type goes a long way to identifying what it's doing

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭EnzoScifo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

EnzoScifo wrote: »

Isn't it operated for a wealthy Irish individual? Predecessor was A319 G-NOAH.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭HTCOne

John Magnier IIRC. O’Brien has the G6 (either M-YSIX or M-GSIX, he had one of them first then sold it when the second arrived), Desmond has a F900 (M-CELT), I think McManus has a Global down in WestAir, ICAO designator EFF, callsign “Emerald”.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Did anyone spot this
    Is this aircraft in Irish air space

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

G-KELT has been in and out of Cork daily for the last few days to Farnborough. Timings and the owner would point heavily towards the Royal Ascot racing festival, which is 12 miles from the destination airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

4Ad wrote: »
    An Antonov just passed over my house on the way from Montreal into Shannon..

Still parked up at Shannon I think.
    For maintenance maybe..???

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭BZ

washman3 wrote: »

No its loading humanitarian aid to be taken to Nepal

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭BZ

HTCOne wrote: »
    John Magnier IIRC. O’Brien has the G6 (either M-YSIX or M-GSIX, he had one of them first then sold it when the second arrived), Desmond has a F900 (M-CELT), I think McManus has a Global down in WestAir, ICAO designator EFF, callsign “Emerald”.

Desmond now flies a FA7X with the same reg. McManus has a G650ER based at westair in SNN.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭xper

Did anyone spot this
    Depends what you mean by "Irish air space". Its close to or possibly inside the area for which the IAA provides air traffic control services. It is waaaay outside the 12-mile territorial waters boundary (and even that wouldnt necessarily be an issue anyway, if that is what you are wondering).

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Skyknight

Did anyone spot this

Nah....he was fine...

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Mach Two

Anybody know what flew over Shannon airport around midnight tonight flying directly North. Nothing showing on flightradar.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Recliner

washman3 wrote: »

Off on her way now..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Gaoth Laidir

A couple of Aer Corps PC12s have arrived in from continental Europe this afternoon, first 283 from Strasbourg about an hour ago and now 281 from Augsburg. Any idea what these flights are about?

PS. The first one seemed to descend over Cornwall before climbing again and heading this way. On the phone so can't post any links.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

A couple of Aer Corps PC12s have arrived in from continental Europe this afternoon, first 283 from Strasbourg about an hour ago and now 281 from Augsburg. Any idea what these flights are about?

PS. The first one seemed to descend over Cornwall before climbing again and heading this way. On the phone so can't post any links.

Covid Tests?

Advertisement