Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Van/ haulier from continent to Ireland

Options
  • 08-06-2021 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone here have a contact or website that allows couriers to price a collection in France and deliver to Ireland?

Full bathroom set on a pallet to be collected in France. I can get it as far as Cherbourg but need a courier then who does those runs to collect.
    Any sites or contacts who are permitted to travel?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭andrewfaulk

Hi all,

Does anyone here have a contact or website that allows couriers to price a collection in France and deliver to Ireland?

Full bathroom set on a pallet to be collected in France. I can get it as far as Cherbourg but need a courier then who does those runs to collect.
    Any sites or contacts who are permitted to travel?

Thanks

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭irishproduce

I'm in Clare but could pick the pallet up anywhere local in the Tipperary limerick Clare region

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭andrewfaulk

I'm in Clare but could pick the pallet up anywhere local in the Tipperary limerick Clare region

Maybe try these guys, based in north cork

https://www.kandl.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 16 E34

I've used Shiply before. Couriers/Hauliers bid on the job. Worked well for me.

Advertisement