Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rectangular Universal Heavy Duty Dolly @ Lild €10

Options
  • 11-06-2021 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭

Great for moving heavy objects around.
    Probably one of the most useful things I ever purchased.

Edit: They were in store in Bandon this morning so I am presuming they are nation wide.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

Thanks.

Are they in shops now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭JohnnyChimpo

yeah got one of these last summer and it was a lifesaver moving house and renovating

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Triboro

When are they in store?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭bromley52

deckie27 wrote: »
    Thanks.

Are they in shops now?

Yes. I have edited the original post.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Would highly recommend having a dolly handy - handiest €10 you will ever spend - get two if you can

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Will try to pick up one of these flatbed dollies. I bought a hand truck earlier this year and it was sitting in the garage for months until this week when the washing machine broke and I had to shift the thing. Handy things to have lying around.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DavyC2

yeah got one of these last summer and it was a lifesaver moving house and renovating

You'd hardly move a house with it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

Thanks OP grabbed one today after seeing this dead handy to have and I dont ever recall them being that cheap normally 15€ plus

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Thread disappointing I was expecting a BBW Doll.....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭dinneenp

I can't see this anywhere in the brochure. Should all stores have them in & since when please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭wiz569

dinneenp wrote: »
    I can't see this anywhere in the brochure. Should all stores have them in & since when please?

Plenty of them in Belgard store, Tallaght this morning.

Advertisement