Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

So whats being built on the RSC roundabout by Homesavers ?

• 10-06-2021 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Was it meant to be a Supermacs at one stage? Is it still?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Yes - Supermacs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭BBM77

Yes, Supermacs, saw adds lately looking for staff. Did not realize it was so soon to opening.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,783 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

BBM77 wrote: »
    Yes, Supermacs, saw adds lately looking for staff. Did not realize it was so soon to opening.

oh yea, they ll hammer that up fairly lively alright

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Supermacs drive thru

Deffo a supermacs,

i seen their vans there a few days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

Still lamenting the loss of Burger King here.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Gillman1998

I would have thought it would be an ideal venue for a good bowling place, has there ever been one in Waterford?

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

I would have thought it would be an ideal venue for a good bowling place, has there ever been one in Waterford?

Thats what it used to be, even the address of any units down there are called the old bowling alley

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

There still is one out in farronshoneen as far as I know, in what used to be adventure zone

• Registered Users Posts: 28,783 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

There still is one out in farronshoneen as far as I know, in what used to be adventure zone

https://activatewaterford.ie/

• Advertisement
Advertisement