Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rathdrum Killians Glen

Options
  • 24-05-2021 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi there.

Has anyone bought house in Rathdrum Killians Glen phase 2?
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 BigLoser

Benci wrote: »
    Hi there.

Has anyone bought house in Rathdrum Killians Glen phase 2?
    Thank you

Yep I have. Have you as well???

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Benci

BigLoser wrote: »
    Yep I have. Have you as well???

Yes, just wondering if you know any info regarding the completion date?
    I know they have some issues with Irish Water.
    Can't get updates from the builders.
    Thank you

Zero info, we heard Irish water as well is the hold up. Did you get snagged?
    To be honest we’re sick of it so we keep ringing the developer to put pressure on as even the snags are taking forever to be fixed so you should do the same.

Have you been to the site recently? Apparently there’s a couple who are living in their house already on the sly. If you call over you’ll see their curtains pulled, side gate in, cameras installed, ring doorbell installed, WiFi in and satellite dish in, sheds in the back garden etc. Pretty unfair considering we can’t get in to do any work until we get the keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SarK94

Hey guys,

Myself and my partner are looking at moving into the estate with our little boy.

I'm just looking for some feedback to how you've all settled in? Have any of you had problems in the houses or anything like that?

Thanks in advance :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement