Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Replace wheel on balance bike

• 07-06-2021 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could buy a replacement wheel for a paw patrol balance bike?
    Just plastic wheels. One of the bigger kids just had to feck around and broke the spokes.

Thanks

Comments

Do you know if it's a 10 or a 12 inch wheel?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Just call Ryder

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭vidapura

Do you know if it's a 10 or a 12 inch wheel?

Not 100% certain... if I measure it out to the outside edge of the tyre?
    Then its 11 inches...

Or do I just measure the rim?
    Then it would probably be 10 inches..

I've seen some advertised on aliexpress.. but that could take a long time.. he'll probably be drivin by the time they'd arrive.. :D

Decathlon.ie do the 10'' ones. Not sure if theres anything to watch out for in terms of compatibility but they look pretty generic things.

You could phone to check failing anyone here knowing better than me. They have an online chant and a shop over beside Ikea.

Advertisement