Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recording your swing

Options
  • 07-06-2021 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here filmed there swing at a driving range to try and make improvements ..I have ordered a tripod today and am going try and record myself its must help to see problems in your swing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,342 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I usually just lean the phone up against the golf bag and hope I got the right angle lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭irish bloke

Has anyone here filmed there swing at a driving range to try and make improvements ..I have ordered a tripod today and am going try and record myself its must help to see problems in your swing

Its one thing to record your swing (which i am a big advocate of), but its an entirely different thing to diagnose your swing fault(s) unless you know what you are looking at.

Don't let that stop you though as its a good habit to get into, but have a professional look at them before making big changes in your swing

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Irishder

Is there any Apps available to analyze your swing?

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭kod12

Mirror vision is a great app for this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭irish bloke

Irishder wrote: »
    Is there any Apps available to analyze your swing?

I use Technique on ios - very good

• Advertisement
Advertisement