Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Listen up, you don't insult my country. I can insult it, but I have to live here and deal with the cheeto worshipping neckbeards

Actually it is. Memorial Day is the kickoff for summer so people like to party. That and honor our veterans.

Well it wasn't an insult, was more an astute observation, looking at the madness from the outside....

That said, the U.S doesn't need the world to insult it, The Republican party, or whatever it's current monstrous incarnation is, they're doing a pretty good job of that on their own.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,757 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    The Republican party, or whatever it's current monstrous incarnation is, .

Please see my comment on cheetoh worshipping neckbeards. Just add a lot oof racism with a wealth worshipping garnish

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Once again. Happy Hump Day in Grem World.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Black Swan wrote: »
    Once again. Happy Hump Day in Grem World.

Bugger, what happened Tuesday then?. I appear to have missed it..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,757 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Going for a test and visit with my cardiologist today

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Going for a test and visit with my cardiologist today

Hope it goes well..

Hope it goes well..

I have a good feeling about it. I know I have been bouncing back well. This should confirm it

I have a good feeling about it. I know I have been bouncing back well. This should confirm it

I got my return to work date confirmed.:D

Excellent news Wolf, delighted for you.

I got my return to work date confirmed.:D
    Excellent news Wolf, delighted for you.

Wholeheartedly 2nd Grem's post.

• Advertisement

Plus , I now have a vaccination appointment for the morning

• Moderators Posts: 51,702 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Plus , I now have a vaccination appointment for the morning

Good point wolf.

Grumble

happy grumbling, Grem :pac:

giphy.gif

Damn it Del, don't encourage her :pac: :P

:D

happy Friday, lith!

Happy Moon Day.

Closed due to a Bank Holiday, come back tomorrow :P

Closed due to a Bank Holiday, come back tomorrow :P

Welcome to Tyr's Day.

• Advertisement

I think we're open, owner's missing in action it seems....

leave the money on the counter, surveillance cannons are armed.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Hello world! Thought I'd have a stroll around the old place :)

d7920d5c9344a18a55004b359747c76b.jpg

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Nice picture. That's going in the saved images folder :D

I've got some leave now but the mood is thunderous, civilians beware..

I've got some leave now but the mood is thunderous, civilians beware..

Oh dear....

Oh dear....

So far, so peaceful, may feck off home though, for public safety like..

• Advertisement

A ticking time bomb, god bless and godspeed to anyone who dares push your buttons....

On that note, *slowly retreats to a safe distance*

Advertisement