Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Lights

Options
  • 02-06-2021 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody know where I can get 200 warm LED lights (Mains) this time of year? All seem to be Solar which I don't want.

TIA

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

vicwatson wrote: »
    Anybody know where I can get 200 warm LED lights (Mains) this time of year? All seem to be Solar which I don't want.

TIA

I say Amazon would be the most reasonable priced. There are a couple of Christmas shops that operate all year round but are pricey outside of season.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Loughc wrote: »
    I say Amazon would be the most reasonable priced. There are a couple of Christmas shops that operate all year round but are pricey outside of season.

Can’t seem to find any on Amazon at all

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

The Range maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

vicwatson wrote: »
    Can’t seem to find any on Amazon at all

Here's one set, loads of others available. I searched for "warm white led fairy lights"

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07FVHTWM9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_WVTKCQZJFEJ91J7V7H9V

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Cheers got them

• Advertisement
Advertisement