Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest way to send parcel to China with tracking number

Options
  • 02-06-2021 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

Is AnPost the cheapest for sending a return parcel to China? For 400 gm I had to pay 20 euro today! Checked DPD, they doesnt have parcel service from IRL -> China.

Any other cheap options available with tracking facility? Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭VG31

You're not going to get cheaper than that to China. The only alternative is to use an international courier (DHL, FedEx, UPS) which will cost a lot more.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭TestLink

What about to Germany (Amazon.de)? Is AnPost or a Courier company like DPD etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭VG31

An Post will probably be the cheapest for small items. DPD starts at €21.62 to Germany and UPS starts from €23.36. I use UPS most of the time but they charge by dimensional weight so DPD might be better value for very large items.

If you use An Post make sure to use registered post.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

€20 registered package for China is reasonable - almost identical to the UK Royal Mail price of £16.60.

I have a 3kg package coming from China and Fedex is cheapest at $136 for a 5-7 day service.

Also, if you paid by PayPal, it probably has Free Returns https://www.paypal.com/ie/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭TestLink

Thanks...

• Advertisement
Advertisement