Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VM €10 a month for 12 months

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭homingbird

Can you use your revolut account to signup make it easier & safer. ( Stop them putting there hands in the till when you end it. )

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭iknorr

I have just done this....my bill is currently 61 euro. I have been on this plan 2 days. Dont know what they are up to.

Pain in the hole, spend half the afternoon between 1908 and their whatsapp service. Still no understanding why its 61.euro

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Rainislove

Any reviews?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,265 ✭✭✭✭ted1

homingbird wrote: »
    Can you use your revolut account to signup make it easier & safer. ( Stop them putting there hands in the till when you end it. )

With SEPA you can cancel any DD or SO. So any account can do this.

• Advertisement

Rainislove wrote: »
    Any reviews?

I had it for a few years.
    No complaints with coverage anywhere and cost was great for unlimited everything compared to others.
    Only problem I had was I couldn't get 2FA texts so had to get rid, some others had same problems but not everybody.
    If they sorted out the 2FA problem, I'd rejoin but only when it's a €10 or less per month.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

It's piggybacking on the Three network just like everyone apart from Eir/Gomo, Vodafone/AnPost Check https://siteviewer.comreg.ie/ to see if there is a Three mast near you

Contention would have to checked with a sim card on the Three network preferably with an MVNO one.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Rainislove

okidoki987 wrote: »
    I had it for a few years.
    No complaints with coverage anywhere and cost was great for unlimited everything compared to others.
    Only problem I had was I couldn't get 2FA texts so had to get rid, some others had same problems but not everybody.
    If they sorted out the 2FA problem, I'd rejoin but only when it's a €10 or less per month.

Thanks for thw reply mate.

Does that mean no 2FA at alle? Not at least from the bank?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Any reviews?

I swapped from VM to GoMo. For the most part it was fine, but we found getting any sort of a signal in the house was bad. Missed a lot of calls and resorted to Whatsapp calling while at home. YMMV

Does that mean no 2FA at alle? Not at least from the bank?

I didn't get Paypal or bank texts but some others did get them, so not sure why that is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭kevinroche3333

Any reviews?

Yes, I am another that has been way over billed and have wasted hours of my time through various customer serviice agents to be billed the promotion price as originally invoiced when i signed up.
    Never ever ever will i deal with this bunch of amateurs again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Anybody on VM right now that could tell me if they fixed the issue with 2 Factor authentication from www.mygovid.ie?

Advertisement