Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assistant Principal Human Resources Manager 2019

Options
  • 04-10-2019 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Did anyone apply for this? Just wondering what the process involved. I think PAS might be changing the application process with more remote interviews.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭ammg

Just spoke to PAS today. Shortlisting was done recently on application forms and candidates were invited for video interview. Results of video interview process will issue shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Betty123.

New competition will close out the 20th May

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Theanu

Betty123. wrote: »
    New competition will close out the 20th May

Do you know how long it takes to get the the stage after the initial video submissions? I submitted mine today as it closes tonight and am wondering how long this stage might take.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Tomjim

Given that the video submission email issued very quickly after the deadline for receipt of applications, I would imagine things will progress quickly

Does anyone know the number of applications PAS would receive for this competition, or how many got job offers from the last competition?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Results for 2021 competition released this afternoon.

• Advertisement

Its just for the next round i think? Interviews next?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Its just for the next round i think? Interviews next?

Yes order of merit from video interview before another round of interviews.

Advertisement