Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

LMHC wrote: »
    Everyone in Dublin has a ski or access to one they are only 4,500 up to 7000. Buying a ski doo.

You don't have to out them in ur name or leave on your property so can't be taken withnitm

No they don’t

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭GardaGossip

stingrayed wrote: »
    Reminds me of the Al Capone syndrome, some skeletons bite later on.

And the word skeleton is right as that’s exactly how he looks now, skin over bone & his face looks like a facelift gone wrong, he never should of married her in the first place, most stupid move ever, what the hell was he thinking, marrying a woman that has no addition for long term, plus inviting BAD PEOPLE to his wedding, DEA all over the place, he really wasn’t thinking straight, if I had so much money, I never would marry a woman, I never would mix with evil ppl, would keep my head down whilst in Dubai, but noooooo, Dan wants it all, with his look at me attitude, STUPID MOVE letting Tyson shout your name, see where that has brought him now, in BIG TROUBLE, Ireland sending news clippings over to the UAE, he ****ed it up big time, from being innocent in making yourself look guilty big time, that’s what u call DAMAGED GOODS!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭LMHC

No they don’t

No they don't what? I bought one for 4750

Everyone in Dublin has a ski or access to one they are only 4,500 up to 7000. Buying a ski doo.

You don't have to out them in ur name or leave on your property so can't be taken withnitm

We are NOT in Spain, this boy lives in lala land with his jetski, u better start saving for a scoot mobile as that suits him better the utter dwarf!!!

Who in the right mind owns a jetski, u must really want CAB on your doorstep, clown is right, hate the ears fella, constantly spoofing with Daniel’s name, feuding with whole Dublin he is, asking for trouble, drawing attention is never a good thing, he has ruined a lot of things for the other big boys, I completely understand why they want to wipe him out, nothing but bad news that fella Wardy!!

You have no idea what your on about

• Advertisement

sucioguapo wrote: »
    You have no idea what your on about

Everyone owning a jetski is at risk, why the hell would want to have one in Ireland?????

Everyone owning a jetski is at risk, why the hell would want to have one in Ireland?????

Watersports?

Watersports?

That is ludicrous, why would u want to do that in Ireland?!

Same way people surf in Ireland. Its an interest. Does your parents know you are on the tinternet.

Ireland is NOT America where u can surf or jet ski, you cannot just do that, you have not the right waters for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭benny79

Ireland is NOT America where u can surf or jet ski, you cannot just do that, you have not the right waters for that!

Ireland is one of the best country's in the world for surfing believe it or not. Up off the coast of Donegal. I went with my young last summer on holidays it was deadly and so addictive.

P.s Thats why you have wet-suits ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 MrNiceGuy42

Yes you can .Plenty of people go surfing here and been jet skiing a few times here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Coming home soon, deal or no deal, life is a long time to serve, when you are hated by your own.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/feud-murder-accused-gets-consular-assistance-as-he-fights-extradition-over-gareth-hutch-killing-40490279.html

Why did they wipe out Seagull???

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭cocotheclown

We are NOT in Spain, this boy lives in lala land with his jetski, u better start saving for a scoot mobile as that suits him better the utter dwarf!!!

Kinell lad, you haven't lived till you've had a drop off from a hang glider to the jet skis.....

Eyes1 wrote: »
    How do I block this simple c***?

Poor stingrayed has comp for biggest waffler on this thread ha

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

Plenty of good connections made to get his own gear in by now.

Plenty of good connections made to get his own gear in by now.

Might be the last thing on his mind at the moment.

benny79 wrote: »
    Ireland is one of the best country's in the world for surfing believe it or not. Up off the coast of Donegal. I went with my young last summer on holidays it was deadly and so addictive.

P.s Thats why you have wet-suits ;)

I get you, but I mean Ireland had not the waves America or Australia have, this was my point I was trying to make, but it seems I get called names for having my own opinion on here, I never would surf in Ireland nor using a jetski as the weather is not optimal for that. (Just my opinion)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

I get you, but I mean Ireland had not the waves America or Australia have, this was my point I was trying to make, but it seems I get called names for having my own opinion on here, I never would surf in Ireland nor using a jetski as the weather is not optimal for that. (Just my opinion)

Jesus christ, you've been told you're talking out of your hoop about watersports in Ireland, "we had not the waves america or australia have" we've better waves than most places in the world so would ye just fuckin stop. They've warmer water but that's about it.

You get called names because you're spewing nothing but brown trout.

I can have an opinion that the grass is red and the sky is white, doesn't mean i shouldn't be ridiculed for having such a bullshit opinion.

Now, I might be not good on surf topics but I am excellent at Gangland topics as no other, ask me any question on European mobs & I know the answer outbid the top of my head, so perhaps we stick to that instead lads ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭cocotheclown

sucioguapo wrote: »
    Poor stingrayed has comp for biggest waffler on this thread ha

But does he have a bigger hard on for DK

Now, I might be not good on surf topics but I am excellent at Gangland topics as no other, ask me any question on European mobs & I know the answer outbid the top of my head, so perhaps we stick to that instead lads ;)

brilliant so can you let us know who got lifted at Lisbon airport yesterday, on his way back from Dubai, will give you a clue they call him jaws.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

brilliant so can you let us know who got lifted at Lisbon airport yesterday, on his way back from Dubai, will give you a clue they call him jaws.
    Any link for that.I love a good read.

But does he have a bigger hard on for DK

Unsure thats possible

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Might be the last thing on his mind at the moment.
    After the pain in his arse

Any link for that.I love a good read.

Theres no link Jaws isn't in custody that's a lie fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭RoosterCogburn

Coming back to serve his time in Mountjoy will be like going to Bettystown after being in that ****hole

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭RoosterCogburn

Is Crosby still on protection in Mountjoy? What's the story with Irish prisons and a situation like his, would be be segregated in a cell of his own or would be on a protected wing with the child molesters or something?

Just made that up honestly mate why do u bother

• Advertisement

Theres no link Jaws isn't in custody that's a lie fact.

Did I say it was Sadies husband, no I just said his nickname is jaws, he was a target 1 in Europe, 2nd one to get busted from Dubai, so someone is informing bigtime in the sandpit, give you another clue, he is French Algerian.

Advertisement