Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glendalough GPX Routes

Options
  • 30-05-2021 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi,
    Is there a central location where you can download the GPS coordinates all the coloured routes/walking trails in Glendalough? I'm a bit surprised they're not available on the WMNP website really.

I found the White Trail here

I'm looking for a GPX for the red route in particular. However having all walking trails in one location would be a nice resource.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭athlone573

Hi,
    Is there a central location where you can download the GPS coordinates all the coloured routes/walking trails in Glendalough? I'm a bit surprised they're not available on the WMNP website really.

I found the White Trail here

I'm looking for a GPX for the red route in particular. However having all walking trails in one location would be a nice resource.

Thanks.

It's boardwalk almost all the way, even in fog it would be difficult to go wrong

East West Mapping has an app you can download with detailed maps of most of Wicklow.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭justforgroups

athlone573 wrote: »
    It's boardwalk almost all the way, even in fog it would be difficult to go wrong

East West Mapping has an app you can download with detailed maps of most of Wicklow.
    Thanks for the app mention, I'll have a look. I'm handy with map & compass but like to have the GPS for geocaching.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

ABC

Advertisement