Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Escape Room 2: Tournament of Champions

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

My initial thought was, "really? This gets a sequel?"; then after checking BoxOfficeMojo, learned the first film made $155 million from a $9 million budget. That's a spectacular return for one's money, and I'm pretty confident made back the production + marketing budget with a few schekels to spare :pac:

Bloody terrible trailer though, ruining a bunch of surprises.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,831 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

The first film was fun....I have to agree...that trailer is giving away a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 60,285 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

It wasn't great, Though the ending was intriguing and sets up a 3rd one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭Homelander

Thought this was offensively bad. Complete waste of 90 minutes, plot is beyond absurd even by the usually low standards of these movies. First one was passable nonsense, this one is just flat out horrible, no way I'd watch a third entry.

Advertisement