Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Independent Obituary lookup please

Options
  • 24-05-2021 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hello

I am researching my relative John Edward Lyons, I believe his obituary is in the Irish Independent of the 26th May 1933. He was living at 47 Hardwicke Street. He died on the 24th May and was buried in Kilbarrack cemetery on the 26th May. If anyone has access to it and could send me a copy I would be very grateful.

Many thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

PM me your email and I'll send it on.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 40 amecullen

Thank you very much for your help,

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭KildareFan

DCU library provides access to the Irish Newspaper Database via the Library site. Also, access to Findmypast.ie & Irish Times, plus many other databases. https://www.dcu.ie/library/z-library-databases#Istart

Only problem is you have to be a student, graduate or staff member of DCU. Probably other university libraries have similar access so it may be worth checking out.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

I got hold of it for her.

Genealogy Forum Mod

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement