Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Naturalization

Options
  • 27-05-2021 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi everyone ,

I am going to apply for Irish Naturalization next year and I looked at the application for last week. I would really appreciate if you can answer my following quires:

1. In total, I was away for 44 days in total in 2019 and from the application form it is stated that it should be up to 6 weeks per annum. How do I calculate the year, fiscal year or calendar year.

2. When I arrived to Ireland I stayed for two weeks with someone and then two weeks in a flat. After that, I moved to another house. Do I need to write them as well.

3. In 2019, I had two speed penalty points in June and July ( 6 points in total). I paid the fine and now case course or summons.

4. In May 2019, I hit a car in stop junction and it was very gentle. I told the owner that I can fixed it privately if you agree to avoid increase in my insurance and she agreed. We did not call the Garda.
    Unfortunately, she reported it to the insurance company and the claiming is still in progress and my Insurance company is dealing with it at present. I received a letter from the layer of my insurance company and at the top mentioned Circuit court and the name of that person versus my name. The layer told me my no claim points maybe affected and he told me this is nothing has to do with the state and it is a civil issue.

I just need your assistance and advice about the above mentioned points and the effects of it in my application for Irish Naturalization.

Thanks so much

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,850 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Wrong forum - Closing this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement