Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Citroen Berlingo Roof Box and Bike on Bars

Options
  • 20-05-2021 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

Hi,

New van. Does anyone here have the above with roof bars where they can fit both a roof box and a bike ? Just wondering what is compatible with what. Once I get 3 roof bars on it, can I fit on any roof box and bike mount.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,150 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

You can get half width roof boxes, Halford's brand Exodus have them and are pretty decent. Once on you should be able to get two bike racks alongside it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Hi,

New van. Does anyone here have the above with roof bars where they can fit both a roof box and a bike ? Just wondering what is compatible with what. Once I get 3 roof bars on it, can I fit on any roof box and bike mount.

What year is the Berlingo?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭harringtonp

crosstownk wrote: »
    What year is the Berlingo?

Looking at the Citroen parts catalogue while no roof boxes or bike racks are listed for the Berlingo van, they are listed for the Multispace which is more or less identical. I don't see a half width roof box listed. There is a short roof box but it's full width and short length.

A pair of roof bars for your Berlingo from Citroen have an RRP €240 inc VAT.

So no luck with Citroen accessories but I'm sure there are plenty of third party options out there.

crosstownk wrote: »
    Looking at the Citroen parts catalogue while no roof boxes or bike racks are listed for the Berlingo van, they are listed for the Multispace which is more or less identical. I don't see a half width roof box listed. There is a short roof box but it's full width and short length.

A pair of roof bars for your Berlingo from Citroen have an RRP €240 inc VAT.

So no luck with Citroen accessories but I'm sure there are plenty of third party options out there.

I've seen 3rd part roof rails at

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/291680856896?hash=item43e988ab40

which would take standard bars and you could fit a bike to them.

Would you have a link to the Citroen parts catalogue ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭saccades

I've stuck extra wide Thule rails on and can fit a full size box and a bike on the roof. Would struggle to get two bikes up there as the box is a large 470l.

On a Mondeo estate & Volvo V60 btw.

Would you have a link to the Citroen parts catalogue ?

Try this link. You'll need to register first - select professional repairer - don't select private individual. Language selection is bottom right. It's best if you enter you van's chassis number (VIN) - the last eight digits will do.

https://service.citroen.com/pages/index.jsp

Let me know if you've any hassle with the site.

Got a login but pretty rough site. Trying to browse parts prices but at the final stage it keeps giving me "charge to access technical documentation"

I just tried the link I provided and I see what you mean. I'm not sure why it's changed but I'll see if I can find out. It previously used to provide part numbers and RRPs with no need for subscriptions - maybe that has changed.

FWIW, I use a PSA login which accesses the same catalogue but with different permissions.

EDIT: It appears that PSA withdrew free access about a year ago. I wasn't aware of this so apologies for confusion.

catcar.info seems to have a decent catalogue but no prices nor can I seem to locate accessories. It's appears to be Russian so mind your data.

If you do get a Citroen part number just drop me a PM and I'll get you the RRP.

Advertisement