Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Info on the new Toyota Rav 2wd version

Options
  • 23-05-2021 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭

Hi folks just want find out has anyone got the new version 2wd Toyota rav. How much do u pay in tolls?? Are u classed the same as a car e2.00(tag price) or are u classed as higher price e3.80 or what ever .
    Whats the cost of servicing then from main dealer.
    ( I know how much the car version is from Main dealer)
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭silver_sky

You'd only get the discounted tolls with the RAV4 Plug-in Hybrid. Their "self charging" hybrids are just petrol cars; no toll discounts apply.

I had a look but don't even see that Toyota Ireland are showing the RAV4 Plug-In anymore. It seems like they've scrubbed it from the site, could only see it on a few Irish motoring review sites from last year.

In my opinion if you're looking at something like that and want the cheaper tolls and all, look at the new Volkswagen ID4.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

silver_sky wrote: »
    You'd only get the discounted tolls with the RAV4 Plug-in Hybrid. Their "self charging" hybrids are just petrol cars; no toll discounts apply.

I had a look but don't even see that Toyota Ireland are showing the RAV4 Plug-In anymore. It seems like they've scrubbed it from the site, could only see it on a few Irish motoring review sites from last year.

In my opinion if you're looking at something like that and want the cheaper tolls and all, look at the new Volkswagen ID4.

Thanks very much.

Advertisement