Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canyon Endurace Sizing

Options
  • 23-05-2021 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hello, I’m just asking for advice on Canyon sizing, I’m looking at the aluminium endurance 7 and the website says small when I put in my details 178cm height and 81 cm inseam. I have always been between sizes on bikes before usually medium to large. Just looking for some advice from other boards members

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Get In There

spark23 wrote: »
    Hello, I’m just asking for advice on Canyon sizing, I’m looking at the aluminium endurance 7 and the website says small when I put in my details 178cm height and 81 cm inseam. I have always been between sizes on bikes before usually medium to large. Just looking for some advice from other boards members

Contact their customer service. They're usually on the money when it comes to bike sizing.

I dunno if it's of any help but I've an 2018 CF endurance in size M. (I'm 181cm) You're welcome to jump on the bike to try it out for size if you're ever in Ashbourne.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 spark23

Thanks I’ll drop them a mail!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I'm exactly the same size as you. I've owned a Canyon Ultimate in size M and never found it to be too big. The customer service told me to go for M unless it was for racing.

I've never had a chance to try an S unfortunately, if I was buying another Canyon I'd like to. I have my eye on the Grail CF with integrated handlebar and being right between two sizes is putting me off

• Registered Users Posts: 6 fintan_b

I got a Canyon Endurace about 3 years ago. Previous bikes I got would have always been a medium, Giant, Boardman, etc. Height 173, inseam I forget.
    Going by the Canyon site, it recommended a small. Unsure with the whole buying online and the different size, I had a bike fit where they set up the testing rig with the same geometry as the Canyon small. I also had them as best as they could, mimic the same geometry on one of my other bikes to give me a feel of what it was going to be like riding day to day, raising the stack, etc. to a more relaxed position.
    I ended up getting the small and it fitted perfect. If unsure get a bike fit set up to the same as the bike you're thinking of getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭dinneenp

They have an online chat service on their website. I'm 179cm and they advised a medium Endurance AL 7.0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭devonp

i've an oldish Endurace cf 2014, got a S but had to get a 120mm stem, changed(from a 100mm) and sent free by Canyon, i'm 175cm but have short legs and long body/reach....mine has the split carbon vcls saddle which has a minimum exposure (?) of 15cm i think (something to consider if your bke will have this as well)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 spark23

Thanks for the advice, I contacted canyon they said small but also that I’m at the upper end of small sizing, they recommended 99spokes comparison site which is good for comparing frame measurements to my current medium bike, I think I’ll go with the small size

Advertisement